first day

Mmmmmmmmm Julia Saner in her working attire. Since im not so good with describing fashion I'll just show you guys!
--------------------------------------------------------

Miles woke up an hour early before her alarm rang. She look around her room, its as large as the main bedroom. Her walls a combination of silver and royal blue.
There are no windows since she resides underground instead wide flat screan tv and racks of compiled files, books and disk collection occupied the right part of her room. On the left side of her bed sat her vanity desk and then her sala set and sound systems, and a door that leads to her walk in closet as big as another room. She really didnt need that much clothes and other girly stuff but knowing how stubborn William is there is no helping it. A little alcove near it leads directly to the kitchen with an adjacent mini bar. She stretched her arms and legs before going out of bed, she didnt bother wearing her sleeper and went in her luxurious comfort room. She hurriedly tie her hair into a messy bun and wash her face she remove her oversize shirt and cotton shorts and changed into her gym clothes and running shoes.

Grabbing her iphone and headset she put her hoodie on while walking to her private lift connecting to the private rooms. There are five floors the top part is the security control center and the Ricafort home office. Then the second is the private rooms for family and close relatives also the library. The third level is the entertainment hall, compoaed of viewing, gaming, music and indoor sports room. Then there's the main hall for recieving guests the dinning area then kitchen. Lastly the undergroung or the basement. She stepped out on the mansions main hall, since it still four thirty in the morning only the morning shift guards on duty are awake and casually making rounds and checking the house' security. They greet her and she greet her back, as the head of security its her job to check the background and remember all of her staffs faces she has to know everybody personally to build trust, loyalty and respect.

Arnold the guard stationed on the main door bowed his head.

"Good morning Miss Miles it has been a year. Going for a run?" He smiled.

"Goodmorning to you too Arn and yes my morning routines never change."

"Im glad you're back. Anyways enjoy your run." Arnold said opening the large doors.

"Yeah im glad to be back. See you later."she patt the older man's shoulder and went out. She inhaled the fresh breeze before plugging her earphone. She inhaled and exhaled three rimes before jogging in a moderate pace matching the beat of her music. She follow the cemented path enjoying the view of wet tree leaves and bermuda grass glittering under the last rays of moonlight and street lamps.

As her music began to increase in tempo her speed accelerates she took a turn going round the oval where the fountain and pond is located she continued on stopping at the glass green house to catch her breath, since she's running for straight twenty five minutes now, though she's not sweating. Due to cardio training and everyday run and gradually increasing her stamina, always pushing her body to its limits ,she does not perspire nor tire easily.

She inhale and exhale thrice and start running again ,this time heading for the indoor pools near the gym fifteen minutes from where she is. She arrived seven minutes less in her full speed. She took out her own key and push the doors open. She remove her jacket and throw it on the rack. She head to the vending machine and got a bottle of pocari.

Now heres real work that can make her sweat. After doing some warm up routine First she tried the bars lifting herself up and down to improve her upper strength, after a while she switch from using her arms to hooking her legs on the steel bar and does an upside down sit ups, enhancing her impressive abs. When she felt conditioned enough she then proceed on the ring in the center of the gym. Miles removed her shoes and socks then she bind both hand and feet with a Mexican hand wrap then put on her favorite grappling gloves (fingerless gloves used for mix martial arts).