Trouble in Paradise

short chapter for now.

hey guys been a long time. Seriously my lifes in chaos right now. Problems here and there. So sorry for the long wait. I hope this chapter is fine since theres a lot on my mind right now and I took this opportunity to not think of things.

Enjoy reading.

Miles OOTD
___________________________€_____________€_____________________________

Miles turn and look herself again in the mirror for the seventh time. Making sure that everything about her appearance is perfect and not suspicious. Who would have thought that under her pin straight hair, smoking make up and sexy flaming dress that she wore several weapons underneath. Yes she can be sophisticated at times, elegant even but only if necessary that's not how she roll. she's more like a suite and leather type of girl, with a mean puch.

She sighed and got out of her room looking for the twins. Its a saturday evening and they are due to attend their company's new attraction this time its not about technology but a resort and its called 'The Blue Moon Paradise'. And that is why she is wearing a freaking dress, because she will attend not as a secretary but as date. A date! And in public. Sometimes she wonder what this two is upto. But nonetheless she agreed when they bribe her, her favorite chocolates, directly from Belgium.

She step out from the private lift and into the staircase. And down awaiting at either side of the wide stairs is none other than the twins might she add looks dashing and utterly edible in their matching navy blue tux and grey vest. The only way to differentiate them is their eyes, hairstyle and necktie. Angelo's wearing a light blue while Daemon wore a dark red.

The brother's eyes lit up in appreciation and desire the moment she stood out and infront of them. Her creamy skin seems to glow under the soft light of the grand chandelier. Her chest deliciously pronounced within those ruffled v necline and her legs seems longer with the cut of her dress. The twins decided that red is indeed her color. She look like the goddess of love descending and giving men the pleasure of gracing them with her presence. Their eyes was glued to her every move during her short trip. And when she stop infront of them they offer their elbows at the same time.

"Shall we?" They both asked grinning widely

And When she smiled they knew that it will be a long night filled with possessive gestures cave man style. Miles gab their offered arms. The twins scoop down the same time their lips grazing her ears sending sweet shivers down her spine.

"You look beautiful, Savannah." Daemon whispered first bitting the lobe of her ear. She groan and lean her forehead on Angelo's shoulder, loving Daemon's little torture. Angelo chuckled at his brothers anticts.

"Brother please stop. You know that if you continue,we wont make it to the opening."

"I swear you torture us Sav." Daemon grumbled and peck her exposed neck before pulling away.

"Damn right!" Angelo agreed dropping a kiss on her forehead "Let's go."

The car ride was brief and comfy with their light banter.

Antonio their chauffeur for the night open the limo. Instantly camera flashes went of and reporters question filled the air. Daemon went of first then escorted Miles out And lastly Angelo. The twins put their hand at her back caging her in between them in a sea of glashing lights and cheering crowd. They walk down the elegant red carpet and Miles was quite amazed at the attention the brothers are getting, not realizing she is one of the main attraction of the night as well, she is completely oblivious in this sort of things.

" good evening Mr Angelo and Daemon Ricafort. The honors." Samantha Winter the manager handed them a pair of scissors.

The twins gave their little speech before cutting the ribbon. The three of them stood at the entrance greeting guests. An arm possessively wrapped at her sides for those who dared introduce themselves to her at the twins presence. One look at these hunks they go on their way on their own device.