"Stay away, you filthy creature" a very tall man in red tight clothes and black boots was standing in front of me while I again met the ground.

"Darling, it's not his fault. I... I have called him. Please leave him" although I didn't understand her language but I felt that she was pleading. Is she pleading for me?

A servant quickly came beside that tall man probably that gora (white) about whom my prince friend was telling. The servant mumbled something in hushed tone and he went towards the king of Raunakpur.

"I am sorry. I apologize on his behalf" her melodious voice caught my attention. What she must be telling? I gave her a confused expression.

She scratched her head a little like she is thinking something. Then she looked at me, she pointed her hand towards the direction in which that man went. She gasped some air and inside of her cheeks inflated, she was looking cute. Then she tugged the end of her ears with her forefingers.

Oh! She is saying sorry on that man's behalf.

"Kai bat ko ni memsahib. Wo to Surat se hi pagla saand lagey hai (that's okay memsahib! He looks like a mad bull from his face itself)" I realized that she didn't understand me.

I Did the same expression like she formed to describe that man and put my index fingers on my forehead like they are protruding as horns of bull. She started laughing and I saw the Pearl like teeth.

She gestured me to put my hands down while she was looking in the direction of that man.She has noticed something on me and called me near to her. I gulped down the spit because my throat went dry at that instant. She took my hand in her soft hand and my heart skipped a beat. Her fragrance filled my head and I became a statue. She took out her handkerchief and cleaned my right palm. A pain shot through my hand and I have noticed that my palm has a long cut which I must have got when I fell down another time. She gently wrapped the fabric around my hand.

She looked in his direction once again and then gestured me to go away. I understood her sign language and decided to leave but the same man stopped me in my tracks.

"Hum nahee jante the K toom senapatee jee k bete ho. I am sorry (I didn't know that you are the son of general)" he was speaking our language with so much force that once I thought if he has constipation. I wanted to laugh on his face but I controlled myself.

"Beta chahe senapati ka ho ya sipahi ka, insan ki hi aulad hota hai. Aur use insaniyat se hi pesh ana chahiye. (Whether it is a general's son or common soldier's son, he is a human child and must treated with humanity)" I eyed him angrily and left from the place.

------------------------------------------------------

After two days, I and prince of Raunakpur joined our families at the palace for the five days celebrations. The whole palace was decorated with different kind of flowers. The white fountain in the garden has got a new sculpture of an apsara (heavenly beauty). I get off from the carriage and ran towards the fountain. There were small tortoises and colorful fishes floating in the water.

Someone trapped my right shoulder and I turned back to find my brothers standing behind me.

"Bhai sa (brother)" I touched their feet hurriedly and they hugged me.

"Chal jaldi, masa rah taak rahi hai Teri (be quick, mother is desperately waiting for you)" Bhirav bhai sa lightly scolded me and I tugged my ears in sorry.

My mother welcomed me with open arms. After all she was meeting me after two years. She feed me my favorite dishes with her hand and my tummy got full more than its normal capacity.