I AM BATCOON!

Making our way to the costumes now, I grabbed one of the batman suits and started to cut out the bat and put a raccoon head, while Vanoss took one and put the gold version of his logo. Wildcat was sitting with Lui and Brock made his own suit out of a blue material with white lines across the chest and a clock logo in the center. While he did that, and Vanoss was working on mine and his utility belts, I made Lui a suit. I didn't exactly know what his superhero name would be so I used his mask as inspiration and made him called mega monkey.  The suit was red mostly, but the chest, and the top of the arms, and going down the stomach and around the waist were white. Along with this I made a red M in the center of the chest. When we all got the suits done, we took a moment to step back and admire our work. Nogla came down the stairs with a round shield and laid it beside Brock's suit so we all got a look, and it was the same clock logo that was on the chest. Nogla turned around and said,"Since Brock doesn't really have much offense or defense of a power, I decided to give him this shield. I made it out of an indestructible material, and I even have it to where it can retract on command and clip onto the back of his suit or the arm." And just like that, Nogla walked back up the stairs.
Vanoss spoke up and said,"Alright boys, what do you say we try these on and think of some names?!" We all cheered and ran to a room that had compression under shirts and pants. We all put a pair of those on and then slid our suits on. I was done first and I walked back downstairs and grabbed my mask laying on the table and slid it on. Turning my hands over and twisting around to get a look at the suit and the feel of it. I saw I had blades on my wrist, along with some shiny armor pieces on a couple places, along with the logo I made out of an armor. While I admired my suit Vanoss came down and grabbed his mask and slid it on. We admired each other's suits and then Brock came out and put his mask on. We all just cheered and then Vanoss looked to me and said,"You can be Batcoon. And I'll be Night Owl." Brock stated for himself,"I'll be early bird." And then he stood in a heroic pose and Vanoss spoke up,"Then how come you got out here last?" We all just broke out laughing and then we heard Wildcat yell for us. Quickly we turned to him and ran up the stairs to where him and Lui were. When we got there, Lui was sat up and had his hand on his head. We took our masks off and kneeled down beside him and I asked,"Are you ok?" He just nodded his head and said,"Yeah, but, why are you dressed like superheroes?" We laughed and told him what all happened and then I said,"I made you a suit too, it's downstairs." Wildcat spoke up and said,"You didn't make me one?! I see how it is you b!t**." We just laughed some more and helped Lui up and we made our way downstairs. As soon as he saw his suit he ran to it and picked it up and then he stopped and asked,"What is the M for?" I spoke up and said,"I figured your superhero name could be Mega Monkey." He just thought about it for a minute and then said,"That's awesome!!! I'm gonna go put it on!" And with that he ran upstairs and Wildcat followed behind him and said,"Since you guys didn't make me a suit I'll make one."
After a few hours, we knew Wildcat made Lui wait or help him so they could go out together.
As me, Vanoss and Brock were all in separate rooms playing GTA online for a video later we were all called on the intercom by Nogla to come to the living room. When we got there, Lui stepped out of the dressing room in his suit with his mask on. And beside him stepped Wildcat. He had just chose a black trench coat, a black undershirt, and black pants along with changing the white helmet to black on top of his mask. He pulled the sides of the trench coat back and he had a sub machine guns on each hip, and some combat knives lining the legs. Then he pulled two swords out of a scythe on his back. We all just smiled and then he said,"If you like that, then you'll love this." He put the swords up and grabbed the scythe and flicked it out and it opened to be a bow. Then he pulled the sides of the trench coat back to show he had arrows in the hidden inside pockets. We all just cheered as he put the weapons away and we asked what his name would be and he thought about it and ended up saying,"I'll just be Wildcat." We all cheered and did a group hug in celebration of us being superheroes and Lui being better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First off, the picture is NOT mine, I found it on google and liked it so I used those outfits for Lui, Brock, and Vanoss. Obviously it doesn't have Wildcat and I didn't know what to do for him sense he wasn't in the video when they had superhero stuff so I made his up and added it in. And the next thing I am doing is putting a picture of the suit that is the Batcoon suit, because I didn't use the one that was in this picture

So that is all, the next chapter they will be fighting crime and the main plot will begin to kick off.
So as always, I love you all, I hope you enjoyed and I will talk to you guys next time. BYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE