Youtube

SUPRISE!!!!! THE NEW CHAPTER IS COMING UP TODAY INSTEAD, LOVE YOU PEOPLES AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grabbing the last of the boxes I carried them out to the moving truck that would begin to take our things away in the upcoming hours. Making sure my bag of stuff I wanted to make sure I had with me was here I sling it over my shoulder and made my way to my car. Climbing in I pulled out the keys and started my car. Driving down the rode, I saw the Starbucks that I texted my friends to meet me at. Getting out of my car I walked inside where my friends were waiting there for me. "Hey guys." I said as I looked up and they stopped their conversation and looked at me, knowing what I was about to say wasn't going to be good. Evan patted the seat next to him and I smiled and sat beside him. Nogla handed me my coffee and I sighed and began to say the words I rehearsed in my head for so long,"My family is moving to New York, my grandma left us her house in the will and if we don't take it, they'll tear it down." Not how I exactly wanted to say it, but, what needed to say. They just frowned and patted me on the back as my head faced the floor and my fingers twisting the straw.
"We can make this work" "yeah" "it'll be fine dude, don't worry about it" were all the things I hear them say as I couldn't help but start crying. Then I heard Evan say,"How about YouTube? We could all start channels to keep in touch, we have all been wanting to for a while now." Turning my head to him I shook my head yes. They smiled and we pulled out our phones and created our channels and spent forever trying to subscribe to each other since we didn't have videos we couldn't find each other anywhere, but we figured it out. My phone began to ring and I just froze when I saw the caller id...it was my mom and I knew she'd say the few words that would change my life forever, as I answered the phone I slowly put it to my ear and shakily said,"Hello" "Honey, it's time to go." Was her response and I froze, not moving, not saying a word, just sitting there, staring off in the direction of Luke. After a few minutes of my mom practically screaming in my ear for me to talk back and my friends violently shaking me, I came back into reality and sniffles once and stood up. Taking a sip of my coffee I turned towards my friends to memorize their faces in case it was my last time looking at them. I smiled and then Evan stood up and walked over to me and hugged me, followed by the rest of the crew. After the hug i walked out of the café and made my way to the car. Sitting inside I sat my coffee in my cup holder and began to drive back home. Once I got there I walked to the door and memorized the home one last time. Then I made my way out the door and back into my car. Following my parents in the moving truck we drove out of the state and made our way to the new house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know he isn't Batcoon yet, but it is getting to that soon, I promise! idk what I have planned, I'll figure it out as I go
Not really much to say tbh, I'm just gonna go and write the next chapter, oh and i know I'm changing things up with how they met and everything, you don't need to tell me, it is a fanfiction! Things will be different, but at least they are having YouTube channels and I may make some filler chapters with their videos or something

Hope you enjoyed, I'm gonna go
BYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh yeah, and I drew some stuffses!

I drew Vanoss's mask, and a cross of H2O Delirious's hockey mask and raccoon mask!