19

A A A A
It's been a week and Yuri kept on coming back in Jessica's office to bring her lunch. The tan girl tried her best to bring lunch for her despite of her busy schedule.

But today she can't.

Jessica's pov

It's past lunch time and Yuri isn't here yet.

"Where is she? What if something happens to her?"

Haayy this is bad I'm getting used to her.

I shouldn't get attached to her. I might be hurt again. Besides she's just being a good friend to me nothing more.

*beep* *beep*

I recieved a message and it's from Yuri

From: Yuri

Hey Jessica, I'm sorry I can't bring you lunch today. Something came up. Please don't skip your lunch. I have an eye there so don't dare lie to me. Eatwell. Take care ^_^

Unknowingly, I smiled at the simple text of yuri.

I should invite Tiffany for lunch.

Taeyeon's pov

Why isn't she answering my calls?

I went home. It's evening already. She didn't call me or answer my calls since noon time.

I'm worried. I called her once again but I heard a ringing sound coming form the dining area.

Where is she? She even left her phone here.

Minutes after. I heard car sounds outside.

I peek through the window and then I saw Tiffany and Nickhun and they are hugging each other.

I'm worried for her and this is what I get damn!

Tiffany's pov

"Thanks for driving me home. I should go now maybe Taeyeon is worried about me." I said to Nickhun

"Okay. Bye Fany Take care"

"You too thank you again oppa" *hugs*

I went inside the house. I know Taetae is already here since I saw her car in the garage.

"Hi Taetae *eyesmiles*" I said to her
and gave her a peck on the lips. She is currently sitting in the couch.

"Hi you look happy?" She said to me nonchalantly

"Yes I am very. I got a lot things to tell"

"I'm tired. I gotta sleep now" She said then went straight to our room without waiting for my answer.

What's wrong with her? I should understand her she tired from work.

I went inside our room only to find out that Taeyeon is not sleeping but playing with her phone. She didn't even give me a glance.

I change to my usual sleeping outfit, my nightgown. It's no effect since she's not looking at me. She told me once that I should stop wearing this because she might not control herself. Is it because she already get me and she's not interested at me anymore?

I feel like crying right now.

I sat in the bed beside her

"We need to talk" I said to her

But she didn't speak and continue playing with her phone.

I snatched her phone in annoyance

"I said we need to talk" I said sternly