15

A A A A
Weeks passed and Taeny's relationship is getting stronger.

But lately Taeyeon always comes home late because of the filmings, interviews, and fan signing events.

She could rarely see Tiffany's awake when she gets home because it's almost midnight.

She could only sighed and say sorry in her wife's sleep.

It's early in the morning and because Taeyeon slept late already, she woke up late. Tiffany cooks breakfast for her and that's make her guilty because she supposed to be doing that since Tiffany can't cook but she can see Tiffany's trying her best.

Taeyeon's pov

"Taetae, I cooked for you come on lets eat." She said to me.

"Huh? Eat already? where's my kiss? *pouts*" I asked her.

"Aww come here." She said to me so I walked close to her and she gave me a peck on the lips.

"Now I'm full *grins*" I said while caressing my stomach.

"Pabo! *smiles* Eat now before you get sick. Dork."

I can see she cook an egg and there's a little eggshell inside. She also cook bacons which is almost burnt. I smile silently but she saw me.

"Yah, why are you smiling? I know I can't cook so don't laugh *pouts*"

I just kissed her pouting lips and said.
"Even if this is the most non edible food in the world I will still eat this because it's from my beautiful wife"

"Really? Your so sweet Taetae" She said with a sparkling eyes.

"Yeah. Actually I'm surprised that you burnt the bacon only not the kitchen *chuckles*"

She slapped me in the arm and glared at me but I just kissed her lips which turn her glare to a eyesmile.

We're finished eating, this time she washed the dishes because she wouldn't let me to do it, she said that I'm exhausted from my full schedule.

I'm so lucky that I have her.

I felt sorry because I can't spend much time with her.

Were on the couch now. She lays her head on my shoulder. I missed having this kind of time with her, luckily my filming will be on the afternoon.

"Baby." I called her

"Hmmm?"

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"Because I can spend much time with you, I feel like my time is wasting when I'm not with you"

"Tae It's okay I understand your job.
Besides we have forever to spend with right?"

"Yeah you know what I'm so lucky that I have an beautiful understanding wife but I want to make it up to you."

"No Tae I'm luckier because I have you"

"It's sunday tomorrow right? Would you come on a date with me my lovely lady?"

"Really? I would love to Taetae *eyesmiles*"

"Hihi I love you my mushroom"

"I love you too my dorky hubby."

We both cuddled in the couch. Not too long our moment was interrupted because I have to get ready for work.

"*sighs* Damn work. I still want to cuddle with you *pouts*"

She just kissed my lips and said.

"We have more time tomorrow. Now get ready okay?"