12

A A A A

Tiffany's pov

I can't move right now.
Did she just said she loves me?
Am I hearing things right?

I ask her to make sure of it
"What did you just say?"

"This is now or never" -Taeyeon thought

She looked down before answering me. I can see that she's getting shy.

"I unhm said I love you. I don't know when or where it started. All I know is who and it's you. My life is empty and dull not until you came, it became colorful."

My heart beats faster than ever from the sudden confession.

" I'm not planning to tell it to you right now. But my feelings just instantly burst out. I'm sorry for falling in love with you I know you don't feel the same way. And I'm not plann-"

Before she could continue what she's saying I lift her head up and pressed my lips against her.

"I think you talk too much" I said

Taeyeon's pov

There's no going back anymore since I'm caught red handed.

I totally forgot about my pride and confessed to her.

This is getting harder than I thought.

I was in middle of my confession when suddenly I felt her lips against mine.

I was surprised when she kissed me before I could respond she pulled back and said.

"I think you talk too much"

Does that mean she ? Don't assume kim taeyeon!

I came back in my senses and asked her.

"Why did you do that Fany?"

"Yaahh you pabo! Your such a slow poke you know! What took you so long? Do you know how long I've waited for this?" She said to me.

"What? Does that means you feel the same way?"

"After all this time of calling me stupid. I think your the one who's the real stupid here. Of course I do feel the same way. I love you too Kim Taeyeon!"

She said she loves me too. Yes she loves me too.

I was too happy that I can't processed what's happening right now.

"Yahhh! Are you just gonna open your mouth there. Fine I'll leave." She said and slapped me in the arm.

She was about to walk away from me but I hugged her really tight from behind.

"Im sorry Im just happy right now. I love you more Mrs. Kim"

"Yah As much as I love you I can't breath you know"

I loosen my hug and turned her around.

"Does that means were official now?"

"No were not!" She said

"What? Why? *pouts*"

"Your really a pabo don't you?*chuckles* Of course we are official! " She said while slightly knocking my head.

"Really? Yessss. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KIM STEPHANIE MIYOUNG!" I said while dancing happily.

"I love you too. Dork!" She said to me and I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"I think we need to sleep we both have work tomorrow." She said to me.

"Yeah I think so."

"Fany can you sleep with me tonight?"

"No!"

"But why? *pouts* I thought were already okay?"

"I don't want to sleep with a byuntae!"

"But I'm not a byuntae *pouts*"

"Do you think that I dont notice that you're checking me out? Especially my butt?"

"But-- *sighs* Fine you win I can't help it. It's really sexy you know and I'm only byuntae for you my wifey. "

"You better be Kim Taeyeon, because I'll strangled you to death if you looked at others"

"*chuckles* Yeah I swear besides there's not a single thing in this world that can be sexier than you *smirks* I will not touch you I promised I just want you to be by my side tonight"

"It's Okayy Taetae. Were already married. You can touch me all you want tonight. I'm all yours." She whispered seductively in my ear.

Gosh that turns me on.

"REALLY?!" I said.

"Gotcha! See Taetae your really a pervert. *chuckles* Byuntae!"

"But--"

"Come on Let's sleep in your room before I change my mind" She said then she dragged me to my room.

"Tae Lend me your pajamas"

"Okay"

We lie down on my bed with her head place on my neck while my arms are securely wrapped around her.

"I love you, Fany"

"I love you too, Tae"

I kissed her forehead before going to sleep.

I swear this is the best time of my life.

----
I think I suck at this sorry :))

Comments are highly appreciated guys :))