32

Taeyeon's pov

Today is our flight to Paris and everything is set.

"Fany ah are you ready?" I said and kissed her cheeks. I just got home from the company and I have already fixed things with my manager.

He said that my movie with Leeteuk will be release two months from now therefore I will not have any interviews and any movie promotions. So I'm free to spend a month out of the country with my wifey .

"Yes baby, Jess will take care of the company while I'm gone" Tiffany replied with an eyesmile.

"That's great. Wait Is that enough for a month?" I said while looking at a small pink vintage suitcase.

"No Taetae. My luggages are still at our room."

"Oh Okay, I'll get it so we can get going." 

"Okay Tae, I'll be right in the car."

I went to our room and found a large version of a pink vintage suitcase from earlier.

What do I expect expect from my wife. A pink monster!

I lifted the suitcase but to my surprise....

"Ohh Holy sh*t it's heavy. Is there an alligator inside this" I thought as I carried the luggage

The luggage was so heavy that I had to dragged it all the way to the garage. No wonder Tiffany left it in our room because she can't bring it.

Ughh this is freakin' heavy!

"Yahh, why do you have to bring so many things" I yelled to my wife as soon as I saw her inside the car.

"I don't know what to bring so I just put all of it there." She said and shrugged her shoulders

"It's not like we will live there forever" I said while dragging the suitcase to the trunk.

"There's still left in the closet that I want to bring but there's no place left in my suitcase *pouts*" She said and I can see her cute face in side mirror

Aishh my wife is so unpredictable and that made me fall in love with her all over again.

I went inside the car and beads of sweat starts to form on my forehead. 

"Taetae you're sweating" She said while wiping my sweats with a tissue.

"It's your fault, I got tired with your heavy suitcase *pouts* So Taetae needs a kiss here" I said while pointing to my lips.

"Aww. Here" She gave me a soft quick peck on the lips and that's enough to make me feel like I'm in heaven.

"*pinches cheeks* Stop daydreaming and drive or else we'll be late, Tae *chuckles*"

I snapped out of my own thoughts and start driving to the airport.

----

Few days later...

Tiffany's pov