7

After a while of searching around the four story hotel, Luke found Michael. He was curled in a ball on the floor, next to the vending machine, tear streaks running down his cheeks. It broke Luke's heart a bit, knowing it was him who and caused Michael's tears.

Michael's  slightly red eyes glanced up at Luke, and once again flared up with hurt and anger. Although, not at the intensity as when the two were fighting, it was still there.

"Leave me alone, Asshole." Michael  spoke, his voice tired.

"Look, Dude i know you're hurt"-

"Dude?" Michael cut Luke off. "Did you seriously just call me that?"

Luke froze. What did he say wrong?

"I'm sorry..." Luke decided to start his apology again. "What I said was really dumb and I really have no excuse for what shit came out of my mouth."

Luke paused, trying to gather his thoughts and sincerely apologize to the guy who made him question his sexuality.

"I am gay... for you." The words sounded foreign coming from Luke's mouth, but they were true. Luke knew he had to come to terms with what he felt, if not he could possibly lose Michael- forever.

Michael sighed. The apology was pretty bad and lame, but it was still an apology. He pushed on the ground pulled his body up, immediately Luke's arm shot out to help Michael up, but he waved off his helping hand, obviously still mad.

"Okay, look." Michael started staring up into Luke's blue eyes. The eyes that were the same color of the ocean. He focused on them, watching how the dime lighting darkened them, making Luke appear sexy and smoldering. His eye lashes were long and created just the right shadow to further the color of blue and deepen his sex appeal-

"I don't truly believe you're sorry. I think... you're sorry i'm mad. And that I won't be giving you what you want from me... my ass." Michael hands were crossed over his chest and he shifted his weight onto one foot.

"What? Babe, that's not-"

"Don't call me 'babe'."

"Okay... Michael, that's not true. I am so sorry i said something completely wrong and just utterly shit. I'm so sorry i don't even care if we don't have sex anymore, i just want you to forgive me. I can't go on knowing you hate me." Although Luke would never admit it, his eyes got a little bit wet after his apology to Michael.

Michael frowned and looked away from "Luke's eyes. Luke sounded very sincere, and he wanted to trust him. But, he just didn't know if he could.

"Fine. I believe you, and I want to trust you. But you need to earn back my trust. If you really care"

"Michael, of course I care! I'll do anything." Luke couldn't help but smile a bit, Michael was coming around despite how much he'd been hurt.

"You need to apologize to Calum."

Luke's smile dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah, i'm not dead lmao, just like 3 years older... but i still LOVE 5SOS.

honestly, this book needs revision. some parts are a bit cringe but i'm down to clean it up. anyways... enjoy!