1

Luke bite his lip, and strummed his guitar harder, as he watched Michael from the corner of his eye.

The smaller boy was jumping around the stage his back facing the tall blond, so his full ass and thick thighs in his tight black skinny jeans were on display. And Luke totally noticed. It took all in him to not walk over to Michael, pull him off stage, shove him against a wall and fuck the hell out of him. Luke would shove into him as rough and raw as he wanted. All while Michael would scream his name louder then their fans at the concert.

Luke clenched his jaw and threw his head back as he felt him self get hard at the thought of roughly fucking the shorter boy next to him.

Luke felt the music move in and out of his erect body. The heavy, grungy, deep bass sounds seemed to work with him, pulsing and moving his body to the beat as he thanked his god, that his guitar was low enough to cover his hard on.

The last few songs were a bit hard for Luke.

Michael would scream his solos and throw in a cuss word every now and then, and would bite his plump, wet, pink, lips. He imagined those same lips around his thick, hot, long, pulsing co-

"We're Five Seconds of Summer!"

Luke was snapped out of his trance as he turned to see Calum yelling out to the crowd. Luke set his instrument down and walk to the front to do a bow with his band mates. He slipped his arm around Michael's and Ashton's waists and bowed to the crowd.

The four walk backstage, still buzzing with energy from their concert.

"Yeah! Lets party!" Michael yelled as he ran to the dressing rooms.

"Michael, you idiot, we need to meet the fans with backstage passes first!" Ashton said while giggling at Michael.

"Yeah! Lets meet the fans!" Michael yelled as he turned and ran to the room when the fans were held.

Luke just smiled and shook his head, as he followed the smaller boy.

The four walked in the room, greeted by the faces of the people they may not know personally, but love dearly, and care for.

They stood and posed for pictures with their fans, big smiles on their faces. They all felt blessed, to have such awesome, kind people as their fans.

One girl, however, around fourteen or fifteen, tugged on Luke's shirt sleeve. She was quite short, so he bent down to her level, and looked into her large, doe,mocha eyes. She flipped her long, brown hair over her petite shoulder, and with the most serious look she probably ever had on her face, she asked Luke, "Is Muke real?"

Luke winked at her and said, "Of course is it."

She gasped and put her small, tan hand on her chest, "My life is now complete." She spoke looking off into the distance.

Luke laughed and took a picture with her and the rest of their fans, before walking with his band to their dressing room. He may or may not have purposely walked behind Michael too see his full ass in those tight, black, jeans.

He breathed in deeply, damn Michael had a nice ass.

They filled in the room and started to change to shower so they could go out to sone clubs.

"So, want to shower with me, Kitten?" Luke asked winking at Michael, and chuckling slightly, as he watched his pale cheeks flame up, the rosy color making him want to hug Michael and not let go.

"I'm just teasing you, Baby. But don't think I don't want to."

"I'll be thinking of you while in my shower." Luke winked at Michael, and headed off to the shower, his towel in his hand.

Michael would be lying if he said Luke's dominance, and straightforwardness didn't turn him on, because good God, it did. He had imagined, and dreamt about Luke taking him and having his way with him.

Michael knew he had a huge crush on Luke. He wanted Luke to rip his clothes off with his teeth. He just wanted Luke to completely destroy him.

If only Michael would see Luke wanted him as much as he wanted Luke.

After showering, the four made their way to a club around the block.

Stepping inside it, the bright lights, house music, and warm temperature, immediately calmed the four down, as Ashton went to look for his girlfriend somewhere, and Calum just went to look for girls.

Luke got Michael's small, soft, pale hand in his larger, rougher, tanner one, and pulled him to the bar, and sat him on a stool.

Turning to Michael, he smiled at boy he'd known forever, "We're getting wasted tonight."
~
Michael pushed his back closer to Luke's front and grinded up against Luke. Luke groaned and moved his hands from Michael's waist to his hips and pushed his clothed dick into Michael's hips. Michael gasped feeling Luke's rather large hard on.

"Do you know how turned on you made me, Kitten?" Luke asked, his hands squeezing Michael's hips as they both moved to the beat, their bodies feeling inflamed with the lust and music pouring in and out of them.

"W-what?" Michael asked as he thickly swallowed, wanting to turn around and shove his tongue into Luke's mouth. But he knew Luke wouldn't have it, he was the dominant one of the two, and he made sure Michael knew it.

"Seeing you jumping around stage in your tight jeans, fuck. I just wanted to take you right there. I still fucking want to."

"I-I uh fuck, Luke. Please!" Michael whined in to Luke's ear.

"What do you want, Kitten? Use your words." Luke ordered, tugging on the waist of Michael's jeans.

Michael threw his head back, his head hitting Luke's shoulder.

"Y-you. I want you- Fuck, Luke!" He moaned when Luke reach over and rubbed Michael's dick.

leaning down a bit, since Michael's knees were bent, he said into Michael's ear, "Let's get out of here, Kitten."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•