5

when ppl post ugly pictures of you on social media ^^^
~

Michael bursted into his and Luke's shared hotel room, slaming the door shut behind him. Frown on his face, a pout on his lips, and glassy eyes, he pulled his suitcase from under the bed, and tossed it on his bed, and began to throw random belongings of his into it.

Luke slowly opened the door leaning against the door frame, watching Michael, a cloudy look taking over his blue eyes. He walked forward and kicked the door closed.

He stopped at the arch in the wall, that lead to the small bedroom.

"Michael, don't walk away from me when i'm talking to you, please," Luke spoke cautiously, knowing Michael was close to blowing up in his face.

"I-I'm just packing. You know, l-like how management s-aid." Michael spoke, his voice cracking as a few tears ran down his pale, chubby cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Michael." Luke spoke, his voice clear of any sincerity, his heart breaking a little, watching Michael cry, his eyes following him, as he ran to the bathroom to retrieve his toiletries, only for him to come back with a medium-sized, pink bag, that contain them.

He stuffed the bag into his suitcase, "You don't even sound sorry, Luke! Do you know how upset you made him?" Michael questioned, pausing to look at Luke with one hand on his hip, before continuing to push on the bag, in order to make it fit.  

"Its just its so annoying!" Luke's hands being put up on the air, "Calum likes you so much, its so obvious, and your so damn blind! I got sick of it and i snapped! You're mine, Michael, why can't people just get that?!" Luke spoke, hands going up to tangle in his hair.

"Oh i'm yours?" Michael put a hand on his chest, turning his body to the blonds, "You never asked me to be in a relationship with you, Luke! I don't even get that I'm yours!"

"Yes, but-"

"Can you take your head out of your ass and just listen, Luke?!"

"Your mine, Michael! Why can't Calum see that?"

"Luke we aren't even together!" Michael screamed

"Do you want to get together?" Luke asked, blue eyes narrowing.

"Of course I do, Luke! It's you who's so damn scared of our relationship! You don't want to come out to the word that your not str-"

"I'm not gay!" Luke yelled

Michael stopped, eyes pooling with new tears, "Oh yeah, because I'm a girl right?" Michael question sarcastically, eyes wide and glossy, cheeks painted with tears, and pink lips pulled into a fat pout.

"Michael I-"

"Fuck you, Hemmings." Michael spoke, slipping past Luke and toward the door opening it and pushing his small body through the crack, and closing the door softly, the actions causing Luke to smile sadly, knowing, even while mad, Michael was still so gentle and timid. 

Luke sat down on the bed, his head in his hands, thinking of how to get Michael to not hate him with every fiber of his being.

Maybe he should apologize to Calum about what he said.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

a/n: everyone has their ups and downs. every thing will get better, just hang on as tightly as you possibly can, kid.

hopefully, my next update won't be shit, sorry.