4

11k ???? wow. you guys rock !!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
All four boys were seated at a table, along with the lady who was interviewing them. The boys one one side, the women on the other.

"So boys", the lady started. "How is the tour going? " she looked at all of them, with Ashton jumping in to talk about the life on tour and meeting fans.

With all this attention on Ashton, Luke saw an opportunity.

Smirking devilishly, he reached over and sat his hand on Michael's thigh. His large hand being able to cover the width of Michael's upper leg, he squeezed a bit tightly- know how it turned the smaller boy on, with the right amount of pain.

Luke started to rub his large, rough hand up and down Michael's thigh. Each time he moved up, he went higher, getting closer and closer to Michael's area.

Luke moved up to Michael's hips, and moved his thumb over Michael's dick.

Michael breathed in harshly. Giving Luke a look, he pushes his hand into his own lap and shifted his sitting position, trying to regain confront.

All the movement  caused the attention from the lady interviewing them.

"So Michael, how does life on tour been like for you?" She asked crossing her legs looking at him.

"Its been a bit hard. But I am doing something I-I love," Luke continued to move up and down Michael's thigh, sometimes brushing his clothed dick, Michael doing his best to ignore the blonde boy, "A-and doing with my frIENds is uh-even better."

The interviewer's eyebrows raised as Michael's voice tripped over his words and took on a high pitch when he said "friends".

But little had she known, it was because the blond next to him, had laid his hand across his dick, and squeezed.

All the while Luke sat back, watching a blushing Michael from the corner of his eye, smirking as he herd Michael call him a "friend". A smug look over took Luke's face, a smirk evident on his plump pierced lips, as he kept his eyes on the lady.

Michael stretched his neck, scratching at a itchy spot on his neck.

The lady's eyes widened seeing multiple purple bruises on Michael's pale skin.

"Michael, sure looks like you have caught a lady's affection, with those hickies." She explained.

Calum's head turned fast and he leaned forward to look past Luke at Michael's neck. Sure enough, there were several mordantly sized bruises.

How had Calum not notice that before. He frowned leaning back looking at his lap.

Ashton, on Calum's other side, just smirked and nodded, at "Michael getting some."

But Luke, had sat up, with tense shoulders, his jaw clenched, along with his fist that sat on his thigh. He'd be damned if he let some slut touch Michael. Those marks on him showed people Michael belonged to him. Just like the scratches down Luke's back showed anyone who looked, he belonged to Michael.

"W-what, no. Theres no one..." Michael trailed off, blushing and pulling his shirt up higher, to cover the hickies on his chest.

"Okay, Michael. What ever you say." The lady laughed, giving the camera a look, as to let them know she will be doing a gossip video on poor Michael later.

She jumped back into the interview asking more snd about gossip and new music and tours, but Michael just kind of tuned it all out, only nodding when asked a question.

Soon enough, the interview was over, and the boys were on their way back to their hotel to pack up and move onto another location.

They were still sitting in the same spots as they were before the interview. Only  now, it was much more quiet. That was until, Calum broke the silence,

"So who really gave you those hickies, Michael."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: chapters will become shorter and more frequently, i hope.