My lips curled upwards. "Shawnie-"

"Not today, Dominic. Start working." My boss said before I could finish my sentence with Shawnie's fine ass. I don't know when that girl is gone cut the act.

It was almost closing time, only one customer left in the store and someone else was helping him out.

"So, baby?"

"Ugh, what now Dominic?" She cleaned up big peices of trash on the ground.

"So Meech having another party on Friday. He wants me to bring a beautiful lady with me." I raised a brow, hoping she'd be interested.

"I hope you two have fun." She said as she threw an empty coke bottle away.

I tilted my head back. "Girl quit playing and go with me."

She stood still and put one hand on her hip. "Dom, look I don't want to be with you so can you just leave me alone PLEASE! I don't want to have to bring my boyfriend into this to make you understand that I'm not interested, because he will fuck your shit up!"

I laughed. "I ain't scared of your punk ass boyfriend. Where he at? I'll beat his ass just for being a punk ass nigga."

"Just stop trying to get with me because you can't have me. I don't want no parts of you. You're irritating like a little gnat." She said shaking her hands in frustration.

I took one good look at her and then I realized that maybe she ain't the one for me. But she just so fine it's hard to leave her alone.

I nodded. "Okay." I stood and walked towards the exit. "I'm gone."

---

"He told me to bring somebody with me like it's a couples thing but I don't have no one." I told Randy in my living room.

"Shit, bring that one chick you just met. What was that girls name? Little chocolate drop." He said while snapping his finger to help himself think.

"Rose?"

"Yeahhhh her!! Bring Rose, she fine as hell too." He sipped his beer that he brung. Every time I see him he got a drink in his hand.

"Ehh, I don't know if this is her type of party." I said.

"Since when do you care nigga? Once upon a time you'd do anything to get between a chicks legs, even if it meant bringing a little innocent to a street party." He said

Damn, he was so right. Normally I wouldn't care. But when it came to Rose, I didn't want her to get hurt.

"You right bro, but this is Rose we're talking about, she could get hurt."

"Man just shut up and ask her if she wanna go. If she don't, on to the next one." He shrugged.

I sighed. "Fine. I'll call her now." I pulled out my phone.

"And put it on speaker because if she say yes I'm on your ass." Randy laughed.

I dialed her number. "It's not about if she say yes or no it's about her being safe."

The phone rang on speaker phone.

"Concerned ass." Randy mumbled.

"Hello?"

"Wassup Rose?" I said

"Nothing, I just washed my hair. Wassup?"

I looked at Randy. "So my homeboy throwing a party on Friday, you wanna roll with me?"

"Sure I like parties."

Randy lifted up his hands as if he proved something.

"Ok but this party can get a little wild so are you sure you wouldn't mind going?"

"Tuh, I'm a grown woman. I think I can handle it."

Randy stood, still thinking he proved something by acting dramatic.

We hung up seconds later.

"I told you! Did I not tell you?" He laughed.

"Man whatever." I stood and walked away.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹