06 - Everything

"Hayesie, I'm cold." I said cuddling up to him.

Today, we woke up and had no plans to leave the hours or do anything so we decided to have a lazy day. We met up at the nearest 7-11 store from my house and bought a lot of chips, drinks, candies, and packets of popcorn. When we got back to my place, we ordered around four boxes of pizzas of different flavors— four cheese, Hawaiian, pepperoni, and a calzone filled with different kinds of meat and cheese.

We built a fort in my bedroom and now, we're currently having a Scream-athon and are watching Scream 2. In my opinion, it sucks but hey, it's Wes Craven's film so I better be happy he was able to make this. Between me and Hayes, I'm the only one who's not surprised during every jump-scare and at the same time the only one reciting the dialogues.

"Come here." He said pulling me closer to him.

He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around both of us. I snuggled into him and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Better?" He asked, rubbing my arms.

"Yeah." I said, nuzzling my face onto the crook of his neck.

He turned the TV off and started playing with my hair.

"Why me?" I asked out of nowhere.

He looked at me with confusion and tilted his head to the side.

"What do you mean?" (When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no... okay proceed.)

"I mean, you could have any girl in the whole wide world. There are much better looking girls out there— skinny, talented, nicer compared to me... perfect— yet, you chose me... why?"

He sighed and kissed me on the top of my head.

"You're beautiful, awesome, cool, and just absolutely perfect... what's not to love about you? You're not like the rest. Fine, there may be girls out there that look like super models but you... You have something they don't."

"What is that?"

"The ability to capture my heart wholly. I love you so much. Even after all this time, you still make me feel nervous when you're around me. I still feel butterflies in my stomach when I see you. My heart beats faster every single time I think of you. Without you, I don't know what would happen to me. I would probably go insane. You keep me grounded, y/n. You're everything to me." He said holding my hand under the blanket.

I closed my eyes and squeezed his hand. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you so fucking much, Hayes." I whispered.

"I love you too, Y/N."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: What the hell was going through my fourteen year-old mind when I wrote this?! Holy frick! I can't believe I was imagining Calum Hood saying those things to me! xD (This used to be a Calum imagine btw)

Vote/Share/Suggest

  ♪☁ A ☁♪  going offline