A Team and A family

Start from the beginning

"Do we have some talented people at the next step or what?" Miss Kate asked rhetorically, as the dance ended. "We can thank Giselle for helping us at short notice for stepping up to be our head choreographer!" She added.

"Everyone take a well deserved break I think!" Kate yelled, The amount of dancers fizzled out as they all went into different rooms, James however was watching Suzanne from the corner of his eye.

James POV
I'm still in confusion and about when i saw Suzanne near the mall the other day - She was acting so suspicious it was hard to tell what she was about, At the moment I can't say I trust her.

Riley joined James at the cubby area near the doors, "You know that was amazing right?" She said, giving him a hug. "I need to talk to you" Riley added, breaking away.
"It's Miss Kates birthday today and no one has got her Anything"

James made a sizzling noise as he breathed In, "That's not good. We need to get her something" he said, "I know, so I was hoping you could get everyone to meet in the Juice bar and we can discuss it there and I'll speak with miss Kate" Riley explained.

James nodded and walked over to A troupe and get their attention. They all made there way to the Juice bar while Riley waited outside the office to speak to miss Kate. "Oh my gosh it's your birthday?" Riley said loudly. "Yes, why?" The studio head replied.
"Happy birthday!" Riley rejoiced, "What did you get?"

"Well I got a balloon from phoebe, some vouchers from my mother but they are not in town until next month" Kate answerd. "Oh that's unfortunate" Riley sympathised.

Riley's POV
Miss Kate won't know what hit her when we get her a gift for a birthday!

⭕⭕⭕

"So, how about we all get a gift for her and I'm thinking we'll have a party for her?" James asked, while explaining the plan.
"Yeah that's a great idea!" Noah agreed. Rilwy enterd the Juice bar seconds later with money in her hands.

"We can all contribute some money towards it" Riley suggested. Everyone nodded, "Let's all go to the mall quickly and pick up a nice dress and someone get some party food" Emily chipped In. "Yeah let's go guys!" Everyone said.

Richelle's pov
We are going to get something spectacular for miss Kate!

⭕⭕⭕

Mrs Juilia beechwood
(Owner of exterior dresses.Co)
As I'm re-stocking the lines and a bunch of people, loud people are entering the shop. So I stop them to see what the Want.

"Oh hello, can I help you?" She asked. "Yes, we need to buy a swanky dress - I'm thinking sequens and strapless or small strap!" Emily went on energetically. "Well I'm sorry dear I doubt you'll be able to afford that" The lady chuckled.

Emily and the girls gasped while the boys made an 'Ohhh' noise and put their fist infront of their mouth. "Do you know who we are and where we're from? Emily asked." We are from the next step, you know. International champions!" Emily yelled.

"The next Step? Oh the ones who cheated at nationals last year!" The woman accused. "My daughter Trudy is on a dance team" She said. "How did we cheat?" James asked. "Well, you used a dancer from a different team! That is cheating" Juilia claimed.

James explained how the dancer they used was registered on both teams legally letting her dance with the team but the shop attendent took no notice. "Well, however about you take the next step outside the shop - goodbye!"

The dancers left the shop in disgust over the way they had been treated.

Beth's pov
I'm flabbergasted about how that lady spoke to us, I mean who does that?

Emily's pov
We did not cheat - I bet her daughter Trudy isn't even a good dancer!

James POV
Some things don't add up, I hear the name Trudy from the shop woman and from Suzanne? I need to do a bit of investigating.

"Well the break is nearly up so Amanda and Giselle go back to the studio with the food and decorating stuff - one of you has to stall her and get her out of the studio for a bit" Richelle orderd. As Amanda and Giselle walled away with bags in their hands, Richelle turned to the rest of the team.

"How about that shop over there?" Richelle asked, pointing out a shop named 'Bella d'avile dresses' "Ok, Everyone let's try there" Noah agreed with his friend. A troupe all rushed over to the other shop.

Upon entrance, Emily gave her usual specification about the dress they were after to the shop attendent - who showed them a deluxe area. They all agreed on a small strap sequences dress that went from purple to blue.

⭕⭕⭕

Miss Kate walked into the studio, it was empty.

Miss Kate's pov
I let the dancers on a small break but no one is here, this is odd. They always comes back when say. Amanda and Giselle walk in and I'm confused.

"Oh hey, where are the others? She asked with her hands inter locked down by her torso."You know, I'm not sure but I need your help in the Juice bar" Said Giselle. She signaled to Amanda, "Oh well quickly" Kate chuckled.

"Let's go!" She said happily.

As soon as the girls left studio A, Amanda frantically setting up snacks and balloons. The studio was soon transformed into a part palace. The other dancers tricked in later with a bag in hand.

"Hey we got the dress!" Emily yelled. Giselle walked fastly into the room, slightly infront of miss Kate. "Quickly! She's coming!" She warned. Everyone hid around the other side of the office.

Miss Kate's pov
As I walk back into the studio I see no one exept a lot of food and balloons.

"SURPRISE!" A troupe yelled, "Happy birthday!"

Miss Kate blushed, she put her hands in front of her face and shook it slightly. "Oh my days you guys, Thank you so Much!"
"Ahh no worries" Everyone said or similar phrases. "You didn't need to do this!" She said. "We wanted to and we all chipped in and got you this" Salone said.

Emily handed over the bag and passed it to miss Kate. She gasped, "Guys thanks so much! This is just beautiful!" Miss Kate said, happily.

Riley's POV
The look on miss Kate's face says it all, I'm so happy we came together and did this.

"This is amazing! But do you know what the best present would be? To go to the competition and win the 10 point advantage!
COME ON A TROUPE LETS DO THIS"

Everyone clapped and cheered, it would soon be time to compete for the 10 point prize, A troupe was ready to go all out!

Next time; A troupe heads to the small Competition hoping to win the 10 point advantage - Michelle and Emily meet an old friend.

A/n; I'm kind of a bit disappointed with the level of feedback I've getting - infant I get literally no feed back apart from a TNS page that votes a lot (can't remember Who) is this book Boring? Do you want me to add more stiff into it - please let me know!