“Well, while we’re out and about we might as well go dress shopping,” Angelina says, draining the last of her coffee and grabbing my arm, “come on!”

“You look like a princess,” Angelina sighs after we’ve been in the muggle shop for ages, “how is it you’ve had a baby and you’ve still got a better figure than me?”

“I feel like a snow man,” I say, pulling the dress off, “we’ve been looking for hours and we haven’t found anything.”

“Hmm…” Angelina browses the racks carefully, “try this one.”

“No, it’s gross,” I cringe. After quickly checking no one’s around I dash out in my bra and undies to the racks. Angelina glances at me and does a double take with a dramatic gasp.

“What?” I ask, looking down in case my underwear have fallen off or something.

“You’ve got a baby bump!” she says, pointing, “look at that! It’s the same as when you had Alithea!”

“Shh!” I hiss, blushing, “we’re going to wait until after the wedding before we tell anyone.”

“Does anyone else know?” Angelina asks, touching my stomach.

“Fred and George,” I whisper.

“You look pretty far along,” she says, “at least five months.”

“No way!” I say, looking at my stomach, “you can barely tell!”

“When you were five months along with Alithea you had the same size,” Angelina points out.

“No, I’m only like, two, maybe three months along,” I tell her. She raises an eyebrow.

“So, another April conception?” she asks.

“Uh, yeah,” I blush.

“Wow, another Christmas baby.”

“Can we just choose a dress?” I mutter, looking through the racks.

“Oh! Maddie!” Angelina squeals, “I’ve found the perfect one!”

Cautiously, I turn around. She’s holding out a strapless dress with a huge, shimmering skirt.

“Wow,” I breathe. She thrusts it into my hands.

“Put it on,” she orders.

We scurry back to the change rooms and I pull the dress on.  Angelina zips it up.

“It’s too tight around my stomach,” I tell her, shifting uncomfortably. She glances around to make sure there’re no muggles and pulls out her wand. She taps the fabric and I feel it loosen.

“Does my bump look big in this?” I laugh.

“Actually, no,” she replies with a grin, “you can’t tell at all.”

“Good,” I say.

“How’re you going?” the muggle shop assistant calls through the door. Angelina quickly hides her wand.

“Great,” I call back.

“Need any help?”

“No thanks,” we call back.

“Stupid teenagers, mucking around…” someone mutters. I hear the shop assistant shush them and grin at Angelina.

“So, you like this one?” she asks, trying not to laugh.

“They won’t even buy one,” the same voice grumbles, “they’ll just say they’ll look somewhere else and come back.”

“Love it,” I reply.

“Hang on, I’ll look for a veil and shoes,” she says, ducking out. A minute later she ducks back in and hands me a pair of shoes. As I pull them on, she fiddles with my hair, putting in the veil and a tiara.

“Perfect,” she says, stepping back to look at me. I look in the mirror and blush.

“Isn’t it too much?” I ask. She rolls her eyes.

“Get changed,” she orders me.

The muggle who was muttering about ‘stupid teenagers’ serves us at the counter.

“Just put that stuff here,” she sighs, “I’ll put it back.”

“Actually,” I say, sitting it all on the counter, “we’ll take it.”

Her mouth drops open.

“Oh, well… Alright then,” she stammers.

As we leave the shop I turn to Angelina.

“I’m a bad person,” I tell her.

“Why?” she asks, frowning. I motion back to the shop.

None of the dresses are white. They’re now fluoro colours.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! So, I don't know if any of you know this, but when I first released A Master of Mischief on Quizilla I did another fanfiction which I'm pretty sure was called Hidden Under Darkness (I've done a lot of HP fanfics :p) and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me rewriting it? It was a love story with Sirius' daughters (they were triplets) and they fell for Lee, Fred and George. Thoughts?