"That's great, what stall is she in?" I ask Mia who shrugs casually.

"Stall 68 right next to you, do you really think we would let the coaches put you at the other side of the barn?" Mia asks teasingly. I laugh.

"Of course not, and thanks" I said grinning, typical Mia, always has my back.

"That's what friends are for" Mia says as we enter the barn and start making our way down the main isle before taking a right.

I find Storms stall on the right side after walking a few meters, the stables where massive and the barn felt endless. I open Storms stall door and lead him in before tying him so I could take his transport boots and cotton rug off. Mia does the same takes Star into the stall next to mine.

We finish doing so in 2 minutes flat and fold them up neatly, placing them on top of his tack trunk since I haven't got the key yet. At EFA, not only do we get a spot in 0ne of the tack rooms, but also a tack trunk with a lock and key.

"Hey Mia, would my stuff that I shipped be in the tack room?" I ask her as she puts her stuff on her tack trunk as well.

"Yeah, everything marked as horse equipment has been unloaded in the tack room in the areas that are labeled and assigned to you" Mia explains.

"Okay thanks" I answer.

Both our phones suddenly buzz at the same time.

Scarlett: Hey, don't you girls wait for me, I'm stuck in traffic and should be another hour or so

"I guess we'll have to wait a little to give you the tour, don't want to do it without Scarlett, is that okay with you?" Mia asks.

"No problem, want to just head to the dorms?" I ask.

"Yeah sure, come on" Mia says, we loop arms and leave the barn laughing about our holidays together. I'm so glad to have a person like Mia in my life, and Scarlett of course.

We walk out of the barn and across the school along the cute stone pathway and finally reached the equally gorgeous 4 story dormitory I'll be staying in. It was amazing but crowded with parents and students, all up there are 7 dorm houses for the girls and 7 for the boys. I don't even know how this schools affords it, no wonder why everything here costs so much. How did they find so much land in Florida?

It made sense though being one of the best schools in the world, they needed lots of rooms. But only years 8's and older could actually board at the school. I couldn't even imagine how much that would cost let alone the tuition. The way the dorms were set out was so that the 7 girls dorms are on one side and the guys dorms on the other while there's a garden mixed with a huge courtyard in between. Seats and benches were scattered around making a perfect place to study of have lunch with friends.

My dormitory was called Wellington Hall, and let me tell you it's amazing. I stick close to Mia as she pushes through the crowds of people and into the residence.

Wellington Hall was amazing, the walls were painted a classy but soft beige colour with black trims and it looked fabulous. The hard wood floors were sparkling and people were buzzing around. The seating room was separate to the foyer however so I'll have to check it out later. I see my mum and Julia chatting away, I tap Allison on the shoulder and motion to our parents. We make our way over and homesickness starts to hit me, I'm going to miss my parents.

"This reminds me so much of when we were their age" Julia, Mia's mum gushes as she attempts to hug her.

"Mum!!!" Mia whined dragging her away.

"Well I guess this is it" mum says trying not to get teary eyed.

"Oh here are your dorm keys, school credit card, school id and this is your tack trunk key, I've signed you in" mum adds handing me them. One had my dorm number on it and the other had my tack trunk number. I drop them into my bag and look back at my mum.

"I'm going to miss you" I said embracing her. I hear her sniffle again.

"I'll miss you too, remember always to give us a call or text, okay?" Mum says.

"I promise" I reply.

"Now go on and enjoy yourself, your dad and I will always be thinking of you honey, bye" mum says squeezing my hand.

"Okay goodbye" I say hugging her again as she's about to leave. Before I know it I was alone, in the middle of a crowd with no one familiar in sight. Great...