Chapter 2

Aphmau's P.O.V

It's the day ! "Yawn...I wish I could just go back to bed..... Oh well.... might as well get up and pack already. If you are wondering why I didn't inform any of my friends.......it's because I don't have any . Just because I am a rebel , students are scared of me . Each time I tried to fit in they used to just run away saying " Run , it's the badgirl. She'll punch you " , and all other rubbish.  I only hit people if they are jerks or drama queens. But having friends is heartbreaking. I once had a boyfriend named Jay. I had caught him red-handed making out with my best friend , or should i say with my ex-best friend , Ivy. Jay , the jerk had just smiled and said , "Okay, now that you caught me can we just break up already ? Your annoying. I thought that being a famous YouTuber's boyfriend would make me famous , no . So bye aphy . Now please excuse me , I am busy with my new girlfriend ,  Ivy " . And then he walked away . Just like that . That was the time I had actually felt real anger.  Uh , enough of that sappy stuff. I just realised that I am tearing up. Malachi ran into my room saying I needed to pack my stuff and then notice me crying.

Malachi"s P.O.V

I ran into sissy's room and saw her crying . "What happens sissy ? Are you hurt ? " I am really concerned as sissy never , I mean never cries. I never saw her cry before . She always says that only weaklings cry. She said " I'm fine Malachi,  Just remembered something sad . " " Is it Jay " I asked her . Oops ! I forgot it was a sad topic for her. I quickly apologised " Sorry sissy ! I forgot ..." "It's alright , he is just a jerk . Forget about him, that weirdo." she said. I laughed and told her that mom was taking us to Starbucks for breakfast and she wanted us ready in 15 minutes. She thanked me and I ran out of her room to get ready.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I have to be careful , that could have been dad . He says not to waste any tears over Jay,  because he is not worth it . Well I rarely cry so I have plenty of tears to waste......heh. Well I better get up. After publishing a video I got changed and ran downstairs .

I asked mom what time the flight was and she said it was after 11 hours

I asked mom what time the flight was and she said it was after 11 hours. 11 hours ! I had to pack ! I told my family to get in my Lamborghini and wait . They were amazed because I rarely let anyone sit in it. I just said I was being generous and to go before I changed my mind.

(Time Skip to Starbucks)

I ordered a caramel frappachino with a strawberry cheesecake. My parents had the same thing and my brothers had a hot chocolate with chocolate cheesecake. Happy to see the sweet tooth runs in the family. You must be thinking, how are they not 100 kilograms ? Well we all except the boys exercise a lot.I actually weight only 37
kilograms, I am underweight even thought I eat a lot . Oh well,food advantage. After we were done with our food I noticed Jay and Ivy walking in. My dad just told me to be confident and I put on an unemotional face....what should I say.....I trained. I am a black belt in karate and judo. Even gymnastics. I don't know how I am thinking about gymnastics now but whatever. Jay came in and said to Levin and Malichi," Hey Dorks ! Are you busy comforting your big sissy Aphmau ? " completely ignoring the fact I am here with my parents . I said " You actually think i even shed a tear over you ? Wow your ego must have boosted with Ivy around. What I was doing dating you I don't know . " " Oh well Aphmau  the 'badgirl' does your parents know about your title ? The must be pretty stupid people to let it happen. Hey Levin , Malachi ! Do you what hell your sister causes in school ? Come here I'll tell you ." I got up clenched my fist and said "Clear out ! Go away from here , they are young boys ! Don't dare expose anything or I will end you !" "Ok sweets " he said . I punched his face and kneed his stomach. My family was already inside the car , knowing a scene was about to happen . I jumped in , rode home and started packing my stuff without a word.

(Time skip to the airport)

"Goodbye O'Khasis,  hello Phoenix Drop" I whispered.  I started telling my parents about what happened and they were proud of me , I mean what would any other girl do ? I started watching movies on my phone and then I heard an announcement saying "The flight will reach Phoenix Drop in 20 minutes" I got up and changed.

  I started telling my parents about what happened and they were proud of me , I mean what would any other girl do ? I started watching movies on my phone and then I heard an announcement saying "The flight will reach Phoenix Drop in 20 minutes" I...