506's Death Sentence

“I’m not lying goddamn it! I only saw him once. That’s all!” Elisha yelled at the man’s face.

“You’re not supposed to be his ally. Elisha, there are ways to get the truth out of you. Trust me when I say this, we can make vampires, and we can kill them too. Actually it’s nothing.”

“Look mister. He only came into my room once. I’ve never met him before. He crashed through the window and…”

“It’s White, Mr. White. And we were watching the whole drama. We know what happened. But we want to know more. How many of them are there?”

“Who?”

“Vampires.”

“There are more?” She asked with big eyes.

“Of cause there are more woman!” He turned around in anger and kept staring at the wall.

“How many?”

“You’re number is 507. And you’re the final.”

“507!”

“A big number huh? Don’t worry. 505 of them are dead.” He said kept staring at the wall.

“You killed them?”

“Of cause not. They were failed attempts. After seven years of working… we finally made a full, healthy, vampire. The 506.”

“Who’s 506?”

“He’s your uninvited guest Elisha. He came into your room that day… to kill you.”

“Kill me? Why would he kill me?”

“Because he knew what you could do.”

“What can I do?”

“You can kill him Elisha, and you will.”

“I won’t.” She said at once. “Even if I wanted to he is much more powerful than me.”

“You’re a child. A baby vampire. You will grow into a superb one. You are our only hope Elisha. You’re our weapon. Don’t ever think of crossing us. We were a bit careful after what happened with 506. If I wanted to, I could kill you in a second.”

“How?”

“Cross me and you’ll see. Elisha, we’re your friends. I’m your friend. I will give you whatever you want.” He slowly touched her face. “In return, you’ll help us to deal with our mistake.”

“I’ll kill him if you’ll promise me one thing.”

“Anything.”

“After he’s dead, you must turn me back to a human. Can you do that?”

He smiled as she kept staring at him.

“Deal.”

***

Elisha loved her knew outfit. A certain kick came with it. Her black hair, straightened up and fell covering her back. Black eye liner, red lip paint. Diamonds for the ears and silver for her neck. She was wearing a purple west and a black jacket for the top. Black pants for the bottom with shining high-heels. All of it made her look like someone you don’t want to mess with, while not hiding her attracting body shape. Her actions, words, even the way she walked changed with it. She was waiting for Mr. White’s reaction with her hands on her waist.

“Oh… my… God!” He walked up to her with impressed eyes.

“What do you think?” She asked with a sexy voice.

“You don’t wanna know.” Mr. White grabbed her waist.

“I thought you had a girlfriend.”

“Are you ready?”

“You know where he is?”

“We aren’t sure. But we’ve been tracking him since he gave you a visit. We can give you an idea, but you’ll have to do the rest.”

“Didn’t you said that I'm just a baby vampire?”

“Nothing science can’t handle. In a second, I can make you the most dangerous being… just like I made you the sexiest.”

He looked at the security camera.

“Send Dr. Gale with Project Solar.” He ordered.

“What’s Project Solar?”

“506’s death sentence.”

One of my good friends pointed out that I'm a guy, and I'm writing in a girl’s point of view. Actually that’s when I realized that it’s time to bring in the change. I had this in my mind for a long time. What do you guys think? I believe that a good writer must be able to write anything. (Even though this is crap :P I am not offending my friend, I’m grateful) Comment and Vote please!