03 Billion Dollars

Once again, she was awakened from nightmares. Without knowing that she just entered into a worst one, she slowly looked around. She remembered the drama. Tied up hands, head screwed boyfriend, and yes… the tasty, tasty blood. The pain kept her from speaking or moving. What was happening to her? She wanted to pull her guts off her body and throw them away. She wanted to die. It was a pain she couldn’t bear.

“Oh, you’re up.” She knew his voice. She moaned since she couldn’t speak. It was not only the pain, she felt as if she was weak, that she was really, hungry.

“I have something for you El. And I’m sure you'll like it.” He walked towards her from nowhere. Lying, almost dead, she slowly rolled her eyes and looked at him. But her eyes got locked on to what he had in his hand. A glass of pure red blood.

“You like it don’t you..? Not like that fake diamond I bought you. You hated it.” He got closer and closer with his rhythmic walk. She tried to move up and reach the glass. But the ropes made sure she couldn't.

“Sweetheart, I’m gonna help you drink this. But you have to be sure to not to bite me.” She kept staring at the glass as he stated.

“You can’t handle yourself can you?” He asked. “Alright,” He walked back to the door and disappeared from her vision. She waited helplessly until he again showed up, only this time he had the wooden stick in a tight grip. He walked over to her with holding both glass of blood and the weapon, then he placed its sharp point right above her heart. Then he pressed it down making her feel the pain on her naked skin.

"If you bit me, you are dead. I don’t wanna do it, but I don’t want turn even more.”

He slowly closed the half-filled glass to her mouth as she raised her head to drink the delicious beverage. The first drop of blood touched Elisha’s dried out lips making her feel the enormous power that struck her body. Her eyes turned red and the massive pain the teeth increased as the blood crept into her mouth. Drop by drop she finished the whole glass then she ran her tongue on the empty glass taking the every last bit of it. As a loving mother feeding a child, TJ gently adjusted the glass’s position to make it easier for her. He was happy and exited. He watched her naked body as it gained it's beauty back. The pink lips, creamy yellow skin, bright eyes, she looked like an angel. TJ gently touched her legs.

“How are you feeling…?” He asked.

"What's going on?" She murmured as she rested her head back.

“The change sweetie.” He said closing in with big eyes.

TJ placed the empty glass on the stool next to bed.

“Change?” She asked, lost.

“I’ll tell you the whole story.” He said playing with her hair.

“Why is it so good?” She asked, rolling  her eyes and looking at the empty glass.

“You don’t wanna know.” He said smiling.

“Stop smiling will you!” Elisha yelled raging eyes. “I just drank a whole glass of freaking blood! What the hell is happening?!”

“Calm down!”

“Untie me!”

“Calm down or I’ll stab you in the freaking heart.” TJ yelled over her voice. “You are a vampire! you drink human blood!”

“What?! What're you talking about! I'm not a vampire!”

“Then who the hell just drank my blood?!”

“What did you do?” Elisha's head fell to the bed. Tears popped in the corner of her eyes and rolled down on her face.

“Baby, I just made you a billion dollars.”

“What?”

“You're worth over a billion whole dollars my baby girl!”

“You’re not making any sense.”

“He said that after feeding, you won’t hurt anyone unless you want to. Do you wanna hurt me baby?” He asked getting closer to her, placing his hand on her chest.

“What? Who said? No.”

TJ drew the knife with his other hand as a sight of frightence took over her eyes.

“I’m gonna cut you loose. And I’ll tell you the whole story.”

 Elisha gazed at him with eyes full of questions.