07 Mr. White

A dark room. She was cuffed to the chair. She was brought here against her will, by people she never did anything to. She was in a white dress which barely did its job. Her head was falling down because it didn’t had life in it. And her black hair was all over her face. If she wasn’t unconscious, she’d be very annoyed.

It has been about two hours since she was imprisoned here. Her kidnapper, the man with the sniper, knocked her out with his poisoned needles, threw her into the BMW and drove away. He went about six miles and then pulled over the car. There was delivery van parked over waiting for him. As soon as he gave them a ‘thumbs up’, they opened the back door, grabbed Elisha and passed her into the back of the van. While the kidnapper drove away with a briefcase full of money, the van went the other way.

It stopped in front of a building which held the name ‘BBK Furniture’. Two guys in blue uniforms opened the door to the vehicle’s store and unloaded a wooden box. They grabbed it by its two ends and gently brought it inside the building. There was a man dressed in ‘scientist cloths’ waiting for the delivery. As he ordered, they placed down the box.

The scientist with the tag ‘Dr. Gale’ seemed exited. He slowly removed a plate from its top revealing a display and a number pad. He typed in a four digit code then a beep sound came. The two guys who delivered it had two guns aimed at it. He opened the top of the box and looked at the sleeping girl inside.

“Beautiful…” He said in pleasure. “Let’s bring her inside.”

As he ordered, they placed their guns back and lifted the box. Dr. Gale went to a door and used his password to open it.

The building’s inside was nothing like its outside. From the outside, it was just a simple business and almost looked like it has ran out of business. But after they entered the back, which was perfectly secured, they were well hid from the society.

The back of the ‘BBK Furniture’ didn’t had any contact with ‘outside world’. It had its own air and its own light. Protected with doors six inches wide, there were rooms to the left and right. Each had a glass window to look inside, yet the glass was less fragile than the wall. It was a secret facility, where they performed tests the average citizen didn’t had the slightest idea of. Scientists surrounded with various objects and machines, working inside each and every one of the rooms.

They entered the secret facility where there were security cameras everywhere. He accompanied two fellows carrying the box and showed the direction to one of the rooms. It was a bit different than others. All it had was two chairs and a table between them. They grabbed Elisha, brought her in and placed her on a chair.

“Sir you need her cuffed or?”

“Oh yes… She’s very dangerous.”

One of them cuffed her hands while the other cuffed her legs to the chair. The chair was fit to the floor. So she had no chance of running away.

“Beautiful. Oh I forgot, we have to change her. I’ll get a nurse.”

“I don’t mind doing it myself.” One of the guys whispered to the other as the scientist went away in a hurry.

In about three minutes, he was back with a young girl. Who had a white blouse and white pants on, and had a folded dress in her hand. With his orders, the two men went away leaving the nurse, Elisha and himself alone. He watched her changing Elisha into a white dress. And after she finished, they left her alone in the room with no lights.

She slowly opened her eyes. She didn’t remember anything. She was out the whole time. She remembered the car, that’s all. And it was dark. Was it night? Where was she? She tried to move. Not this again. She was sick of getting tied up, even though her boyfriend used to do it all the time.

She looked around. A bit of light came from her behind and cleared the picture in front. It was the light came through the glass. She tried to stand up. But she couldn’t even move the chair. It was ‘super glued’ to the floor.

At once a bright light. She closed her eyes as hard as she could. It was just too bright and it came from everywhere. There was not a single shadow in the room. As she got familiar, she checked her surroundings. All white, white everywhere. White floor, white walls, white roof, white chairs and a white table. And she was wearing a strange white dress she never saw before. And it was too damn short. What kind of sick place is this?

The door opened without a noise, Dr. Gale came in, and it closed itself. He sat in front of her and placed a file on the table. He greeted her with a warm smile and he had a white beard which matched the surroundings, too.

She stared at him in questionable eyes.

“Hello miss Stevenson. Or shall I call you Elisha?”

“How do you know me?”

“We are very friendly people. I told them that the cuffs are unnecessary but…”

“Did you make me a vampire?” She interrupted his welcome speech.

He stared at her eyes, stuck. Without knowing what to say.

“You must try to understand Elisha.”

“You did didn’t you?”

“We are your friends.”

“Friends? You screwed up my life!”

“You didn’t had a life.”

“So you made me a vampire… Thank you very much.”

“You have to control your words Ms. Elisha.” He stood up with temper.

He walked around the table and got behind her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and whispered to her ears.

“We need your help.”

“Get your hands off me!” She threatened. He went back to where he was.

“You are not going to cooperate are you?”

“What did you expect?”

He kept staring at her for a while. Then looked at the security camera and said. “Open the door.” He picked up his file and walked away saying. “You’ll be sorry Ms. Elisha. You’ll be very sorry.”

The monitor displayed the drama very well. With quality picture, and quality sound. A guy in a black suit, standing and watching, smiled as Dr. Gale went away. A young girl was sitting and operating the computer.

“I’ll handle this myself.” He said looking at Elisha through the security camera.

“Don’t be so hard on her Mr. White.” The girl begged.

“Oh I won’t… you just be ready when I come back.” He kissed her.

Don’t forget to give me your suggestions! Comment and Vote please.