04 A Drink That Will Blow Your Mind.

“There was this man.” TJ said to the brain twisted girl.

“What man?”

They were sitting on the staircase, facing the road in front. It was his home. After Elisha promised to behave, he cut off the ropes and helped her to get dressed. She was feeling well after drinking his blood, for some reason she couldn't understand.

He walked her out the house and sat with her on the staircase. Taking her hand and but not letting his weapon go. For Elisha, it was nice to be free again. He placed his hand on her leg, and closed his lips to her ear. Then he whispered, “I can’t believe you’re a vampire.”

“I’m not T” She gently whispered back.

“You are baby. There was this man. Dressed in all black, like a government agent or something. I met him someplace somewhere. You don’t need the details. Hell I don’t even know his name. But from what I understood, he was not someone you meet every day. He was at the bar, now he was there, and he was keeping his eyeball on me. Man I thought he was gay. Now he got closer to me right… step by step. And the next thing I know, he was like right next to me. And he bought stuff for us both. Ten he said, “Do you want to make some real money?”

Elisha kept looking at him trying to understand what was going on. "And?" She asked.

“Big stuff baby… he explained to me. Someone, found a way to make vampires.” He said whispering the last part, making his eyes bigger.

“Vampires?That's crazy. ” She said.

“That’s what I said.” TJ got closer to her. “A way to make real vampires. Like in the movies El. He explained to me what I wanted to hear. Just imagine a real living vampire could worth. People are obsessed with vampires can’t you see gorgeous!? And you, you are one of them now, you have a huge price tag my girl.”

“I don’t understand T” She said. The information was too much to her. She felt as if she was experiencing a fairy tale.

“The guy gave me a needle thingy full of blood. Taught me how to inject and what to do. So I did it exactly the way he said, and the way he asked.”

“But why me?” She asked.

“The way he asked El… you were his choice. He knew your name! The whole life story!”

“How?” She asked alarmed.

“I don’t know.” TJ stood up and gave his hand to her. “Come on.”

“Where?”

“Let’s go to the park.”

“The park? What the hell T! Who is he and how does he know my name!? what the hell does he want from me!?”

“Whoa don’t worry babes! I won’t let him hurt you. Now come on.”

She ignored his hand.

“Elisha lets go goddamn it!” TJ tried to make her stand up.

“Leave me alone!”

As he tried to grab her something made him push away. He stared her down with vicious eyes but there was no Elisha there, no more. He was all alone with his guard, the wooden stick.

Elisha remembered how she started to move as if she was mixed in the air. She wanted to jump away from TJ but without even knowing, she was moving faster than she couldn’t possibly imagine. The image in front of her was moving in a split-second but she could clearly see where she was headed. She quickly ordered her body to stop and she stopped in the middle of a sand ground, far away from TJ's place. She turned around and examined the ground. There were no foot prints in the sand, only the ones she made just after stopping. Was she flying? Again, she moved her body in the same way and in the next second she was faster than a bullet again. She turned to where the river was because it was the only place that gave peace to her mind. After few seconds, she was sitting on the rock that faced the river.  Tears kept rolling down her face for reasons she couldn't understand.

Elisha’s eyes gotten wet. Remembering all the horrific experience she went through. Re-living them was harder than she imagined. Nothing happened since except TJ figuring out the biggest luck of his life. Vampire blood with vodka. A drink that will blow your mind.