The Vampire Wars

The sun was reaching the horizon. She was at the right place at the right time, as they agreed. The time went by smoothly as she had her lip bitten with impatience. She was leaning against the wall that ran around the university. She was squeezing the phone which had gotten warm, because it was in her hand for a while now. She checked it even though she already did minutes back. The blood dripping wallpaper was there without any mentions of a message. It has been about 48 hours since she last fed. She was getting dizzy. The streets were empty. She thought to herself, 'where the hell is he!'

It was a white blouse and a blue jeans that covered her sexy body, and she didn’t forget to give those a great shape. The way she was standing enhanced her looks. The pitch black hair along with black eyeliner made her look dangerous. She ran her tongue on the dried out lips. The pain was growing inside of her. She found it was getting harder to breathe. The sun, it was just too damn hot.

A bike, at the far end of the road that laid in front of her. A boy riding it fast at her direction. She left the wall and walked towards the road. She was breathing with much effort and the pain seemed to grow preventing her from having her sexy walk. The bike came fast and braked in front of her with throwing dust all over the air. A guy, in a hurry ran up to her holding a bag full of blood. She stood there as if she was dead while he presented the bag to her with a shivering hand.

She slapped his hand making the bag toss away and drop on to the road, coloring it with crimson. He looked at her with frightened eyes, as she jumped at him and bit his neck while he gazed at the sky with sightless red eyes.