Chapter 17: Finale

A/N: Im taking it you want longer chapters every once and a while.... idk ..... anyways

continue!!

~~~~'

I look between the men holding my arms. These guys are taking me to the old man meaning that I can be saved from going to such a horrendous place. I keep walking thinking over what I need- no have to tell jiji.

We finally make it to the building. Walking inside i hear a voice. it's quite, but I still hear it.
"Hehehe......better.........run..."

It's probably my imagination...but the voice in awfully familiar. I curse my memory. Now in front of the door i start to feel nervous. What if he doesn't agree with me. For all I know he can be manipulating me to think he's nice while he might be slowly leading me to my own death.

I shake my head causing the two guards to eye me. No, he wouldn't do that. We walk in front of the Hokage's door, one of the guards knock.

//////////////

fuck it!! idc u can get a short chapter. oooooooo suspenceeeee

I give up on this sorry guys thanks for reading and especially ur comments they really made my day.

I'm a late fucker and i started this way backkk so can you understand?? 

lets just say the Hokage agrees with naruto and then the cloud thing trys to fight them. A lot of amazingly strong ninjas put up a fight and after a million chapters the enormous cloud is finally defeated. Naruto and Sasuke finally have found peace. They continue as wonderful and awkward ninja boyfriends. Once older they fuck endlessly. The end. 

again sorry for the inconvenience. I don't think it was all that good and i bet you can agree with that. Also it was cringy asf so this drabble is better off burned and thrown to the depths of hell... speaking of this bad book if you want it and hopefully make it better by adopting it please comment. Also you must have good writing experience if you are... not that i should be saying that ehm...

i will make it up by writing after they defeated the cloud thing:

naru's pov

I stared at the battle field in shock. It was finally gone. I looked at Sasuke who was gripping at his arm painfully. "Sasuke..." my voice was shaking as tears welled up in my eyes. Sasuke looked back at me his eyes also watering. "We made it." He sat there in shock, my tears finally falling. Sadness and relief wash over me. He smiles genuinely and lets his own tears fall. He noddes his head while reaching for my hand. We intertwine our fingers."See? I can protect you." I close my eyes and smile widely at him. "I love you." He looks surprised at first but returns my words by kissing my hand. Off in a distance medic nin come our way. Everything's going to be okay now because Sasuke's with me still. To think... I was onces just his fox friend.

                                                      I'm not going to leave him. Never.

the end

ily all for reading!!!!!!! bye bye