chapter 8

Disclaimer: don't own nothing!

Sasu pov.

I woke up, outside? I look around and last night rushes into my head. Oh. I look around and Naruto was on my chest fast asleep.

I smile at his cuteness. Wouldn't you? I stay still. Soon his ears start twitching and his tail moves from side to side.

"Naruto?" I whisper. His eyes slowly open to look into mine. He looks around slowly. Next thing I know he's flying off me, his face looking like a tomato. (Red, cuz he's blushing... I'll shut up.)

I smile sheepishly. "Uh, haha," I start. " we should head home." He nods. He puts on his hat and sweater and we head off. I snook glances at Naruto. He looks so damn cute.

Oh wait I start school tomorrow. How is he going to react? He won't hate me right?

A soft voice brought me back. "Huh? What?" I looked at Naruto confusion probably written all over my face. He chuckled softly. "Anyways. What about the stalker?"

Oh yeah I forgot all about that. "Let's look into it more. Okay? In the mean time you can sleep with me." He nodded. We headed home and I hesitantly opened the door. This house. I don't trust it anymore now that he brought that to my attention.

We walked in. "Let's make some food." He agreed. We took off our shoes and headed to the kitchen. I made some rice and a salad for the both of us and almost abruptly ran into my room.

We ate in silence. Uncomfortable silence may I add. I should tell him about how I'm in the academy. Oh and he can enroll if he wants to! I'm a genius.

"Hey, Naruto?.

"Yeah?"

"Um, so let's see... Ok so I'm in an academy and um, I have to go tomorrow. I don't know what to do if I left you alone so... What would happen if I asked you if you wanted to enroll in the academy?"

He stayed silent.
"Naruto?"

After a while he spoke. "What kind of academy?"

"One where you become a ninja."

He was silent again. "It couldn't hurt. Right?" I smiled a genuine smile. Somehow. I want Naruto to be there. Its like I don't want to leave him.

"Great! Let's go to the hokage!"
He nodded.

We finished our food and headed out again. We went into the building and walked down the halls. We went to the hokages door and knock twice. "Enter." Came a old but soft voice.

As we entered the old man seemed tiered. "Jiji!" Naruto waved happily. Oh they know each other. I walked in and stood in front of the desk.

"Hello Sasuke. What brings you to my office?"

"Um. Naruto wants to enroll in the ninja academy." Straight to the point. Good job.

He raised an eyebrow at this. "Really, and here I thought Naruto didn't want to. Oh well, I will do the papers and inform you both when he is able to enter now if you'll excuse me I have lots of things I must do." He ushered us out and I felt jumpy.

"Let's go." I smiled. I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the building together. Still holding on. The best part is that he didn't mind that I held it. I kinda wanted to.

We were inside my home and we went to my room. "Um sasuke?"

"Yeah?"

"Since I'm not that experience can you, um help me out?"

"Yeah. Of course let's get started."

All day I showed him some basic skills that is really easy to catch on. For the most part he couldn't do anything, but eventually he did.

This lasted all day we took brakes. Of course. It came night time once again and we had to go to bed.

It wasn't awkward it was more of a portecty sorta way. I hugged him and he did the same. We stayed up half the night and he probably stayed up longer since I passed out.

I'm strong, but I'm not so used to staying up this long. Also he has some weird animal instincts that help him stay up that cheater.

A/N this book is going to have short chapters. Since I'm sorta winging the whole thing. Sorry. Bye!!