Chapter 12 new home

A/N me no own naru ( ´_ゝ')

Sasuke pov.

We walked inside the tower after our long walk to there. Naruto looked like he was deep in thought. I couldn't blame him this is all so confusing. Why would that thing want naru-bakas power?

I look over to Naruto stopping in front of the doors to the Hokages office. And notice that he doesn't realise that
We are right in front of the doors.

"Naru?"

"Hm?" He doesn't look up, but answers non the less.

"We're here."

He takes a deep breath looking nervous.

"It's not like your telling everyone your pregnant! Calm down he'll understand." I chuckled.

He puffed his cheeks making him look absolutely adorable. I kissed his cheek lightly and knock on the door.

"Come in." Came a muffled and tired voice. We walked in and stood in front of the Hokage's desk hand in hand.

"What can I do for you boys?"
We looked at each other briefly then Naruto answered. "Someone is after me and there at Sasukes house and it looked like a black cloud and um we ran out of his house and we don't know what to do." All the while I looked at Naruto but when I looked at the Hokage he looked... Tense.

"I'll deal with this but you are not to approach Sasuke's house understood?" We both nodded at his orders. "I'll be having the anbu watch after you both. I'm going to assign you a temporary apartment that you both will be sharing." He gave us the room number, where to find it and the keys.

We left the tower and went to the apartment. To say it wasn't the best place but it looked homey sort of.

There was a counter in the back and behind it the sink, drawers, fridge, stove and oven. In front of the counter is the couch and behind the couch is a bed that CAN fit for two. Yuss!

"I'm tiered, Sasuke." Naruto sighed. His ears dropping aswell as his tail.

"Yeah, me too."

"Carry me?"

"The beds just over there though." I laughed.

"Please!!"
Before I could answer he jumped me wrapping his tail around me, to make sure I didn't try to get him off probably. I regained the balance that I losed and sighed.

"Sasuke."
I started walking to the bed.
"Yeah?"

"I-I lo-love you." He whispered the last part sounding to be a loud whisper.

I smiled pleased at what he said.
"I love you too dobe."

He laughed, but didn't complain at his 'new' nickname.
I started walking again and belly flopped on the bed.

"Haha, Sasuke you're funny, ya know!"

"Yeah, yeah can you get off."
He obliged and got off. I got on the bed sitting next to a pleased Naruto. Probably for getting his way to get on my back.

"You hungry?" I asked.
He shook his head.

"Sleepy?" I asked.
He nodded.

I then layed down him following my actions. We faced each other not saying a word. Naruto closed his eyes first. I stared at his face longingly. So beautiful were my last thoughts before I fell into a peaceful slumber.

...morning...

I woke up with the bright rays of light hitting my face. And Naruto gone.

"Naruto!" I sat up.
"Naruto!" I called again.
This time standing up. I walked in the small bathroom that was next to the bed. "Naruto!" Now I'm getting scared and annoyed.

I walked around the place. "Ugh! We're the heck is he!" I walked outside and see Naruto looking in a distance. I sat down next to him.

"Naruto?" I whisper. His ears perk up and he looks to my direction. "Yeah?"

"You worried me back there." I smiled.

"Oh, sorry. I just wanted fresh air.

Sigh~

"Right." Was my answer. Then a peaceful silence fell in between us.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°