Chapter 6 planning

Disclaimer: dont own nothing

No pov.

While Naruto was freaking out about the stalker, Sasuke was thinking about what they were going to eat for the up coming week.
They walked out the door and both went to there own thoughts.

Naruto started staring at Sasuke and Sasuke seemed to notice when he stared to stare back.

"Is there somthing on my face or am i just that handsome?" Sasuke casually said.

Naruto blushed. "A-as if!!" now or never Sasuke has to know about the stalker.

"Um... Sasuke?"

"Hm?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Go ahead." does he like me? Oh yeah! Oh wait. What if he's just going to argue about the whole room thing. Hm. I should ask him what food he wants.

Sasuke looked at Naruto about to ask his question when he noticed his fox ears and tail were twitching. Is he nervous? I noticed our hands are still together.

People are going to question this. I pulled naruto back inside.

"I, what? What are you doing?!"

Naruto pov.

I should just go ahead and say it. Wait we're still at his house! The stalker might hear us! We have to move. I thought.

I suddenly got pulled inside the house....

WHAT THE HELL!!! I WANTED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOT GET IN!!!!!

"I, what? What are you doing?!"

Sasuke pointed at my ears then looked down at my tail.

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh." Sasuke replied.

Sasuke took off his shoes and went twords his room.

Im alone. Don't be scared. Don't even look away.

Sasuke came back much to my relief. He was holding a...hat? And a sweater?

I'm wearung that? Darn.

"Here." Sasuke reached his arms out twords me and handed it.

"Put it on." Sasuke was putting on his shoes waiting for me.

I put them on. The sweater was long and let me wrap my tail under the sweater and nothing was noticeable. The hat flattened my ears much to my discomfort.

"Ok lets go." i cheerfully said even though i wanted to punch a wall.

"Hn." was all i got from the Uchiha.

How do i say it. Hm. First we should go to the park. That'll give us some privacy! Then i can take out my tail and ears! Great plan! Oh and i can also tell him about the stalker.

I shivered at the thought of the stalker.

"Sasuke can we go to the park."
He glanced at me with a questioning look but the said a simple knkwing 'hn.'

He lead the way and i would get sidetracked. He got so annoyed that he once again grabed my hand and wouldn't let go.

"Can i take off my hat?"

He nodded.

"Can i take my tail out?"

Another nod.

I took off the hat and took out my tail. Much better. I looked at sasuke then down at my feet as we walked along a trail. I looked at sasuke again and noticed how handsome his features were in the sunlight.

I looked away then remembered about the stalker. "Sasuke i have to tell you something real important." i said seriously.

"Uh, ok?"

I took a deep breath and told him the whole story when he first heard the noise.

He chuckled a little.
"I'M SERIOUS!!!"

"I know *gasp* i know."
He tried catching his breath. It looked like he was trying to suppress his laugh but that obviously wasn't working.

I pouted and he smirked.

"But..." i looked up at him.

"I somehow believe you."

Thats it for today I'm tiered.
Have a great night, morning or afternoon.

Ciao~ <3