CHAPTER 13 truth

Aghhhhh!!! I'm back sorry I was gone!!     (*'>д<)
I was dealing with things*!!!
   (>﹏<)
Büţ ï'm bäçk şö ëńjöÿ....
(Btw I deleted the I'm on hold thing)-but I was and I'm sorry.-

¤¤¤¤¤¤
Sasuke's pov.
¤¤¤¤¤¤

Inside the house I served Naruto some tea. I looked at him admiring his thoughtful expression. He looked up and stared into my eyes as I did the same.

I walked closer to his sitting position in front of the table. I set the tea filled cup in front of him and he happily grabbed it once the smell hit his nose.

"What's on your mind?" I asked softly sitting across from him.

He shrugged. I left at that, but for some reason I felt as if I should've pressed the matter. I pushed the thought aside and kept to myself drinking the warm tea.

The soft tap on the table brought my attention too the blond hybrid in front of me.

"Thanks Sasuke." He smiled a closed eyed smile. I could never get over how cute and amazing his smile is. I looked back at him, his smile still lingering. It didn't look right.

His ears were down and his tail wasn't swooning around like usual.

He looks...scared.

I put my cup down and clasped my hands together in front of me. "Let's go for a walk." I proposed.

"Huh?" He looked surprised his eyes giving a confused sparkle.

"Yeah a walk. We can get to know the place a little better." I smiled at him.

"Yeah. Let's do it."
I nodded. Collecting our cups and washing them I told Naruto to go freshen up.

After setting the cups in their rightful place I myself went to freshen up.
Once outside the house I took his hand giving a small but reassuring squeeze seeing as how he looked nervous.

We walked around the small neighborhood and eventually finding a park. "Let's go on a trail." I demanded not even waiting for his reply. If he had any.

We walked silently admiring the nature of the world.

Naruto. Every thought seems to bring me straight back to him. He's oddly quiet. His ears slightly twitched as well as his tail.

I briefly let go of his hand and made my way to a lonely bench.

He gave me a questionable gaze.
"Heh."I smiled up at him patting the space next to me. He made and o shape with his mouth and made his way to the bench sitting down as well.

"Your amazing." He whispered next to me, resting his head on my shoulder. "Hm?" It's not that I didn't hear him. It was the light feeling in my chest. I felt...happy. He shook his head giving a small giggle.

This was peaceful. So peaceful that both of us chose not to make a sound. I looked at Naruto's unreadable expression.

I took his hand in my own once again. "So are you." I barley whispered back to him. I was sure that he hadn't heard me but the blush that crawled onto his cheeks told me otherwise.

I smiled to myself. His head on my shoulder and mine to the side of his head. His hear tickling my neck and the other hitting me lightly on my forehead. I closed my eyes feeling a furry tail wrap around my torso.

I sighed happily enjoying the moment. That is until I felt light droplets of water fall onto my hand. The same hand that was holding Narutos.

I sat up and took his fave in my hands.

"Naruto? What's wrong?" My worried tone made him look up at me.

He smiled painfully. A tight feeling formed in my chest. His eyes were squinted as if trying to hold in his tears. His smile was forced. Full of emotion.

"Sasuke..." He croaked out. His ears flatted against his head. I let go of his face and pressed him against me. I held him tightly rubbing slight circles on his back.

I whispered sweet nothings into his ear as he held me just as tight.

He pulled back slightly after calming down. "What's wrong?" I asked slowly and soothingly not wanting to upset him again.

He grabbed on to my arms. My hands wipping his tears. "I'm scared..."

It was barley audible, yet I heard him. Those two words making reality smash onto me. My hands shook. My eyes stared of into his. It felt as we never had that one peaceful moment.

It must of only been in my mind. I wanted to feel at peace so bad that I thought that everything was alright. In that split moment it was only me who was enjoying it. I wanted to reassure him but at the same time confess that... I'm just as scared.

I hated the fact that I feel so weak. So vulnerable. I blinked waking up into the messed up world. The boy in front of me. The one I desperately fell in love with. The once I found brushed behind a trashcan.

He had enough problems.

I smiled at him. I grabbed both his hands and brought them close to my face. "We're going to be alright." With that I kissed both of his hands. He nodded. Pink stained his cheeks. I stared into his eyes not wanting to break eye contact.

I leaned in slightly. He leaned in as well. Little my little we gradually got closer to each other. He broke eye contact and focused on my lips. I looked down. At his. I tuned my head slightly and gently connected our lips.

I cupped his cheek as he pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his torso and his arms tangled themselves behind my neck. He pressed up against me a little rougher. I copied his action. The kiss was slightly aggressive. Almost sad and mad at the world.

Of course I returned the kiss, but had to let go. I pushed him back breathing heavily filling my lungs with the air I briefly lost.

"I'm hear for you."

°°°°°°END OF CHAPTER 13°°°°°