The Experiment

(May turn into RP later, but random scenario)

Hailey-Senpai: *on phone with US Papyrus* Hey Rus, what's up?

US!Papyrus: Something happened to Sans.

Hailey-Senpai: *worried gasp* Really?! What happened?! Is he alright?! Do I need to kill someone?!

US!Papyurs: No, no! Nothing like that, just uh, hold on are you at your place?

Hailey-Senpai: Yeah, no where else for now.

US!Papyrus: Then I'll bring him over and you can see for yourself.

Hailey-Senpai: Way to make me feel less anxious and worried Rus.

US!Papyrus: Your welcome. *hangs up phone*

•••• Time Skip ••••

*Knock* *Knock*

Hailey-Senpai: *opens door*Rus, what happen-

Hailey-Senpai: He's a MARSHMALLOW! What happened?!Also, what's with the glasses, you look kinda- not the point, come in and explain what happened

Also, what's with the glasses, you look kinda- not the point, come in and explain what happened.

US!Papyrus: Yeah, yeah *walks in* Hey you got any honey?

Hailey-Senpai: *shuts door* Yeah, let me grab you a bottle, uh does the pouty marshmallow need anything?

US!Papyrus: *sits on couch with Little!US!Sans on lap*

Little!US!Sans: *crosses arms*

Hailey-Senpai: I have cookies, you know the chocolate chip kind.

Little!US!Sans: *eyes widen* OOH OOH I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE!

US!Papyrus: Sans, what do you say?

Little!US!Sans: *pouts again* PLEASE CAN I HAVE A COOKIE?

Hailey-Senpai: Of course you can. *opens pantry and grabs package of cookies and a bottle of honey* *walks into living room and sits beside US! Papyrus and Little!US!Sans* So, I'm gonna need an explanation, Rus. *hands US!Papyrus bottle of honey*

US!Papyrus: Right. *takes bottle of honey* Well to shorten things up, our timeline's Undyne needed my help on an experiment, and I couldn't leave Sans home alone with taco ingredients. So I brought him along. Anyways, something went wrong and he turned into a baby bones.

Hailey-Senpai: Hold on, where do I fit into this? *gives Little!US!Sans a cookie*

Little!US!Sans: MWEH HEH HEH HEH! *noms on cookies happily*

US!Papyrus: Well, as much as I'd want to watch him and maybe make the same mistake, I was wondering if you'd look after him, while I try and fix this.

Hailey-Senpai: I'm sorry, are you giving me permission to spend time with my Blueberry?!

US!Papyrus: Not quite, I'm telling you to babysit him while I use the lab in your basement to fix him up.

Hailey-Senpai: Guess I should have saw that coming. Hold on, how'd you know about the lab?!

US!Papyrus: You are an Earthbound fan right?

Hailey-Senpai: I see your point. Here gimme.

US!Papyrus: *sighs* *hands Little!US!Sans to H-S*

Hailey-Senpai: *hugs Little!US!Sans* You are the most adorable marshmallow.

Little!US!Sans: NWEH HEH HEH HEH!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Pt One

Thinking of making a Hailey-Senpai Random Adventures book....