Its The Day

Hailey-Senpai: *jumps into Void* Geno! Genoooooo! *looks around and sees no one* Oh jeez, may have went to the wrong void.

All Skeletons/Undertale Cast: *appear* SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENPAI!!

Hailey-Senpai: *super surprised* Aw thanks guys!

US!Sans: THE PARTY WAS MY IDEA!

Ink!Sans: We all pitched in! I made the cake and decorations! Error was in charge of hanging streamers, the Toriels were in charge of other treats, the Underfell and Underswap bros are in charge of fireworks!

Hailey-Senpai: Fireworks? Guys you didn't have to do all of this, just a simple Happy Birthday, would have been just fine.

US!Papyrus: You know us, we like to go big with birthday bashes.

Hailey-Senpai. Hold on, how'd you guys know tha today was my birthday? I don't think I told you it.

Sans: We uh, asked Insane.

Papyrus: SPEAKING OF WHICH, WHERE IS THE HUMAN AUTHOR'S BEST HUMAN FRIEND?

InsaneCartoonz: I'm right here!

Hailey-Senpai: Siobhan! You made it! *hugs her*

InsaneCartoonz: Yeah, to be honest, I had no idea what was happening when a bunch of skeletons were asking me when your birthday was.

Hailey-Senpai: You guys are so sweet! *hugs skeletons and cast one by one*

Undyne: Don't go soft on me punk!

Hailey-Senpai: But I'm made of flesh.

Undyne: *walks away* OH MY GOD!

Hailey-Senpai: I can't forget about my buds! *hugs reader-sama*