Chapter 27 - How is there almond milk if almonds don't have titties?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, they almost got me too. I had to use Vic as a shield." They instantly started laughing and I deemed them evil.

After about five minutes, we took out four more people. "What's your name?"

"Bryant, you?"

"Len."

"Dope, nice to meet you. Are you a senior?"

"Yup."

"Oh, I'm a junior."

"So you take trig?"

"Yeah, we all planned on getting Mr. Min." I nearly died. They planned on getting him?! "Why him?"

"Because he said he would get all of us." I held in my laugh. He's so stupid! "I'll help you get him." Although it was hard to see his face through the helmet, his white teeth shone as he grinned.

"Good. It's easy to tell who he is anyways. He's pretty tall." We heard crunching and instantly shut up. We peeked around but didn't see anyone. I squinted my eyes and realized what was about to happen. Three yellows already spotted us, while one was aiming at Bryant.

"Get down!" I yelled. Bryant instantly ducked as soon as the shot went off. The bullet flew overhead as we got up and started running. We spotted a log and instantly dove for it. I desperately wanted to take my helmet off, it's too hot for this! I panted and tried to calm myself down.

"That was close." Bryant chuckled and picked his rifle back up. "They know we're here, we gotta gun them down." I nodded and clenched mine.

"One..." He whispered.

A mosquito landed on my thumb.

"Two..." We said together.

I swatted it away and got ready.

"Three!" We got up and instantly spotted a yellow. He shot him and missed. I grabbed Bryant's shoulder and pulled him towards me. A paintball bullet splattered on the tree beside us as I quickly aimed and fired. Bryant took down the other two that suddenly came from the trees.

All of a sudden, paint splattered on his chest. I gasped and went back down. Bryant let out a hiss and looked down. "This is how it ends, huh?" Even though I felt sorry for him, he was being too extra for this shit. He looked over at me and patted my shoulder.

"Good luck Len." Putting his hands up, he turned and walked away.

Now it's just me again.

I sat there for another minute. The sound of bullets flying and people screaming everywhere would occasionally scare me, but I decided to use it to motivate me. People around me are getting shot while I'm camping.

I peeked over the log and didn't see anyone, nor hear crunching of leaves near me. Deciding it's time, I got up and started running. I saw a flash of orange and smiled. We're progressing into their territory. They looked over at me and waved. I waved back and went deeper.

"Get him!" Someone yelled. My teammates weren't quick enough and both got shot. "Fuck man!" They yelled.

I heard some one dying with laughter and froze. They both put their hands up and started walking back. I ducked and peeked from behind a tree. A yellow armband clouded my vision. They got closer and started scanning the area.