Chapter 2: Side Quest

Start from the beginning

I grabbed her hand and started running to class. This was the only class I enjoyed durning school. Once we got there and sat down the bell rang. Weiss was out of breath while I was perfectly fine. Match after match went by and I watched every movement, every slip up, every perfect strike. Fighting was the place I felt excited, the one place where I opened up more and smiled.

Winter: "Weiss would you like to have a go with someone?"

Weiss: "Yes sister I would."

Winter: "Very well, pick your opponent."

Weiss: "I chose (Y/N)."

Me: "Huh? Mini Schnee I don't think that's good for your health."

Weiss: "What did you just call me?!"

Me: "Alright, alright. Don't get your expensive panties in a twist."

She turned red at the comment, I chuckled as I jumped down into the arena.

Winter: "You could at least try to have some manners."

Me: "Hey, this is me being nice."

Winter rolled her eyes and started up the match. I let Weiss make the first move. She rushed at me dead on using glyphs but right before she got to me she made the glyph turn her and she appeared behind me. She smirked thinking she'd surprised me, however, when her sword made contact it was now lodged in a piece of wood with a smiley face on it. (Think Substitution from Naruto)

Weiss: "What...?"

I tapped her on the shoulder and smiled.

Me: "Come on princess give me all you got, go all out. Otherwise it won't be any fun."

She looked to be a bit embarrassed because she was blushing and enraged because of her facial expression. She back flipped away while sending ice bolts at me. I threw down a bubble shield (Curtesy of Halo) blocking the shots. I strolled out of the bubble shield and put my hands behind my back.

Me: "Come on, use that summoning thing. You might actually get a hit on me."

I smirked. She stomped her foot in frustration. The arm that I saw back in the battle for Beacon then came out of a glyph she created beside her. What surprised me was that it didn't stop there, Weiss actually managed to summon the entire iron sentinel.

Me: "Oh now we're talking!"

I got into my fighting stance and equipped the Master Sword (Curtesy of LoZ) Then the sentinel charged. As it drew closer it swung it's sword from the right, which I quickly parried effortlessly. It staggered back. I went in for a slash but my sword was hit out of my hand by Weiss' Rapier. She went in for another thrust so I jumped back only to be grabbed across my chest by the sentinel.

Weiss: "Would you look at that, looks like I got you."

Me: "Not quite."

I then swung my legs upward and kicked the sentinel in the face then pushing off of him, effectively making him release his grip. I landed and then equipped a rapier (Curtesy of Dark Souls 2)

Me: "Alright, let's have ourselves a little duel."

The sentinel went to swing his sword down onto me, only for me to stop it by grabbing the blade with a Daedric gauntlet. I jumped up and spun, kicking it's head off. It then disappeared into white particles. I then got into a proper fencing stance. Weiss did the same. We placed the tips of our swords together then began a back and forth of blocking and lunging.

Me: "You know Weiss, you aren't half bad. Why in the world do you need a bodyguard."

Weiss: "My family is rich, which makes us a prime target for the White Fang and other terrorist organizations."