Wild For The Night

Start from the beginning

Quickly I splashing some water on my face, and trying to tame the mess on my head. After numerous attempts, I had to settle for a simple super messy bun. A little grumpy, I made my way downstairs in search of Bryce. The sweet smell of pancakes and freshly cooked bacon filled my nostiles. Bryce stood in the middle of the kitchen with just his shorts he slept in on still.

He turned to me with a small smile. "Good morning sunshine, hungry?"

I groaned and sat down on one of the stool. Bryce laughed. "Someone isn't a morning person are they?" he teased placing a plate full of food down in front of me.

"No I'm not. Especially when people decide to slam doors." I glared at him.

He held up his hands in defense. "That was all Jay."

I frowned. "Jay was here?" I asked.

He signed. "Unfortunately, yes. Him and Tyke were here but they were just stopping by." he explained. "We'll see them later on at the Garage."

I nodded picking up my silver fork and diving in on my pancakes. Once the yummy food entered my mouth a small moaned escaped my mouth. These were the best damn pancakes I've ever had. "When are we leaving?" I asked.

Bryce shrugged. "Once you finish eating we can leave if you want."

"But I have no clothes."

"We can stop on the way and pick you up something." he suggested.

"What about a shower? I don't have clean underwear!" I exclaimed.

Bryce laughed. "If it really is that serious you can wear my boxers."

I groaned. "No thanks."

Bryce slumped down in the seat next to me. He popped a piece of bacon into his mouth. "Have it your way. Either you wear the boxers or day old panties." then his eyes darkened a little. "Or you can always go without any panties on..."

I gasped and punched him in the shoulder. "What is it with you always trying to get me to remove items of clothes?"

He shrugged in respond. I shook my head and turned back to my food. We both remained in silence just each of us eating our food. Just enjoying each others company. We were now placing the dirty dishes into the sink. "You know you owe me a new pillow." Bryce said tossing the plate into the soapy water. 

"Why?" I asked fully confused.

"Because you left your nasty ass drool all over my pillow!" he smiled.

I blushed a little. "It's not like you sleep in that bed anyways." I mumbled.

A cold finger slipped under my chin making me look up at him, trapped in his vortex. "I think I'll be sleeping in that bed a lot more from now," before I had time to respond his lips were on mine. This kiss was gentle and there was a hidden meaning behind it. It was such a small kiss and yet it let me completely breathless. Bryce pulled away rubbing his finger against my cheeks. "C'mon let's get ready."

X X X X

2 Weeks Later.

"Holy Fudge!"

This past two weeks have been life changing for me. Not only have I've improved on my driving skills, but I've also gained such an important person in my life. Bryce kept his promise to teach me everything he knew about racing and driving, and I was getting pretty good. Once I got good with driving an automatic, we stepped up to a manual transmisson. To be honest I love the feeling of manual because of the sound of the tranmission when it shifts is just so...I don't even know how to describe it.