Wild For The Night

Start from the beginning

Jay rolled his eyes. "Hear me out B, damn. If you and Bambi didn't fuck in any type of context but she slept her fine little ass over your house with just the two of you, alone. And nothing happened? Nothing?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah man nothing happened."

Tyke chuckled and I glared at him. "My nigga I declare you now-" he clapped his hands together. "PUSSY WHIPPED!"

"Da fuck?" I frowned. "You just made that shit up."

"Nah my dear pitiful friend, he didn't. " Jay said patting my shoulder ignoring any of my deathly glares at him. "Pussy whipped is what I liked to classify as getting hung up on a female that one, ain't giving it up to you or in your case you like the girl too much. And Bryce you might as well get 'Pussy Whipped' tattooed right there on your forehead because it's all over your damn face."

I frowned at Tyke and Jay. "I'm not pussy whipped!" I yelled suddenly not caring if I woke Bambi or not.

Tyke and Jay not nodded. "Yes you are. You like Shay." Tyke declared folding his arms across his chest. "You might even be falling-"

"Shut up! I'm not listening to this bullshit." I spat turning back around and attempt to finish cooking. These niggas got my blood pressure all high with their damn assumptions and bullshit. I wasn't pussy whipped, they both can kiss my black ass. I could have fucked Bambi senseless in various positions last night if I wanted to, but I didn't. You know why?

Because you're pussy whipped? My subconscious fired at me.

I signed. I didn't want to because, yes I do care about Bambi. She's not a quick fuck. She's not a one night stand, a hit and quit it, a smash and pass, she was something way above all that. It wasn't just about the sexual attraction I had to her, it was so much deeper than that.

My nigga you officially sound pussy mother fucking whipped. Might as well trade in your dick in for a hand bag and a box of tampons.

"Are yall staying?" I asked trying to clear my mind and turn the focus away from me.

"Are we allowed to?" Tyke asked. "You know since you're all pus-"

"No. Get the fuck out." I snapped not even blinking. 

Tyke and Jay just laughed at me. "I'll be taking my shit to go Chef De'la Ghetto." Jay chimed coming up beside me. He placed one pancake onto a paper towel and placed three pieces of bacon, eggs, and another pancake on top. 

"Are you really gonna eat it like that?" I asked disgusted.

Jay nodded chomping on his nasty pancake sandwich. "You gonna be at the Garage later?" Tyke called from behind Jay.

"Yeah, I promised Bambi that I show her the car I got her."

They both nodded. "A'right. We see you then my nigga." We all slapped hands afterwards. "Be easy my nigga! Keep the hope alive!" Tyke called out raising up his fist to the sky. I shook my head.

"Tell Shay I said hi!" Jay said before closing the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes, only my friends I swear. To be honest, I wasn't the most excited to show Bambi her car I got her. Mainly because she's still a new driver and she's all fragile Bambi and she can get hurt easily in these kind of cars. Hell, she can get hurt by anything really. I hope she liked it though, I had it customized just for her. She deserved the best and the best was what I was going to give her.

Damn, I am so fucking pussy whipped.

Shay's POV

The sound of a door being slammed woke me. I was too warm, too relaxed. My eye snapped open to find myself in a unfamiliar bed. The white silk sheets wrapped all around me. Slowly sitting upright I noticed one key element missing, Bryce. Tossing the covers off of me letting the warm sun ray tickle my exposing skin I headed Into the bathroom. I looked like shit. My eyes were puffy red and dull. my hair was a birds nest placed on my head. There was even some dried up drool on the outside edge of my mouth.