Chapter 5: The Principal

Mr. Louise's office wasn't any better either. He kept giving us weird stares and asking why we did this or that.

"For the last time, Mr. Louise, I didn't do anything. It was all Marie's doing!" I said.

"No! How dare you object the prettiest girl in the world?" Mr. Louise asked.

"You mean the prettiest girl through plastic surgery," Taylor muttered.

"Silence," Louise said. Sometimes, we like to mess with him. Wow, the principal is so stupid sometimes. It's true that Marie is completely insane and all, though.

"Mr. Louise, we're talking about the girl who puts 50 layers of lip gloss every morning." Grace said.

"And don't forget the pink glitter objection." Annika explained.

We all glared at her and she shrugged.

"I seriously don't know what has gotten into you all but I do know that you all have detention. Annika, you've got it for being such a drama queen. Ashlyn and Taylor, you punched Landon. Grace, you don't care about any of this. Poppy, you lie about Miss Beautiful. And Landon, you're off of the hook only cause you date my daughter ,Marie." Mr. Louise said.

"More like Ms. Buttiful." I muttered.

"What was that Poppy?" Mr. Louise asked.

"Nothing!" I quickly lied.

"Anywho, I will also send Ashlyn and Taylor off to court due to their abusive behavior," Mr. Louise said.

"How is that called abusive behavior?" I yell. It was my turn to defend them. It was payback time.

"In elementary school, you should have learned to put your hands to yourself. But I see you are not capable of that. Punching, slapping, or kicking counts as abuse." Mr. Louise explained.

"Um, dude, I've slapped Annika before and I haven't gone to court," Grace said. Annika gasped and fake-punched Grace which resulted in Taylor and Ashlyn having an arm wrestle.

I groaned. What did I get myself into?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: In case you haven't noticed, the principal is also blinded by Marie Anne's "captivating" couture. Well yeah he is her father.

Shoutouts To:
-Starwarsyorkie
-raspberryapple12
-Happypandaperson
-pegasus_for_life
-rainbowsprinkles812
-FireDragon1028