Chapter Three- "I Don't Love Anybody..."

Start from the beginning

            Justin’s face fell and his eyes became softer when he realized I think just how much I actually cared about him. 

            “Good luck in whatever you do Justin, I’m leaving. Maybe sometime in the future you can show a woman some respect.”

            Shakily standing to my feet, I began heading for the door, trying to hold back my tears.

            “Sophia stop. Let me explain. Where are you going? Are you crying? Why?”

            I heard his footsteps behind me. I’m not sure why I was feeling so outspoken but I completely exploded.

            “Yeah Justin, yeah I’m crying. Let you explain? Jesus you’re so confusing! You’re the one who asked me to come back here with you, and don’t give me that bullshit that I wanted to come back here. It wasn’t all of my decision. If you didn’t want me here, I wouldn’t be here. I don’t believe that all you wanted was to bring me back here so you could have sex with me, I honestly don’t. If that was the truth then you wouldn’t have something to explain. But if I’m wrong, tell me the truth on why you brought me here and don’t lie to me or I swear to god I’m walking out this door.” I placed my hand on the wooden handle and waited to hear an answer.

            For the first time of the night Justin was speechless. His eyes widened and he slowly licked his lower lip as he shoved his hands into his pockets.  “I…um…I told you the truth.”

            I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh, turning the handle.

            “Goodbye Justin.”

            See Sophia? All he wanted to do was have sex with you.

            I held back a sob and took a deep breath but just before I got the door halfway open, I felt his hand come over my head so he could quicky shut it.

            “Wait.” He whispered in my ear.

            Oh my god.

            My heart began to pick up speed and all I could was turn so my back was against the door. Justin slowly wiped the tears running down my cheek and put his hands above my head, his face inches away from mine.

            “Do you honestly want to know the reason I brought you here?”

            I looked his face over and he looked so nervous. Did I want to know?

            “Y-Yes.” I whispered, trying to regain control of my breathing.

            “I brought you here because you were different. You told me you could teach me how to be loved. Most girls come to the meet and greets looking like complete sluts and it disgusts me. You were dressed so sexy, so sophisticated. You aren’t afraid to treat me like I’m a normal person. It’s like you don’t even see me as Justin Bieber, you see me as Justin. I don’t want you to get the wrong impression of me. I do know how to respect women but I’ve just never met someone like you, someone that just honestly blows me away with their beauty. I don’t mean outer beauty I mean inner beauty. I’m not good at expressing my feelings, I never have been. But right now I want to fuck the living shit out of you so please don’t ask me any more questions.”

             Did he actually just say that?

            “So you’re saying you brought me back here because I was different but yet you still are saying you brought me back here to fuck me? I don’t get it. I mean is that really how you try to make love to someone? Is that really how you try to get into someone’s pants?” I laughed out loud but quickly shut up when I saw his body stiffen and step back away from me.