Youll Think Of Me

{Rae}

        How can some guys be so ignorant, like honestly. They seem so sweet and charming then bam they open their mouths and it all goes down hill from there. Like that Jc guy, he defiantly wasnt ugly but his bloody personality totally ruined it. What guy treats a girl like that, honestly its horrendous that he thinks he is so perfect. He isnt terrible but he defiantly isnt perfect though. Ugh I honestly hate guys sometimes. I was so deep in thought that I didnt even notice Cassi stop walking, until I walked right into a bloody mall door. "Thanks Cass.." my breathe hitched as I saw her standing a few yards away talking to two guys. It wasnt the fact that she was talking to two guys that upset and shocked me, it was the fact that one of those two guys happened to be Jc. Why does the world choose to fuck me over so often, honestly.

{Jc}

        Oh no, she looked mad. I havent even said anything yet, how can she be mad already. She is such a headache, most girls would kill to be in her shoes. Yet there she is standing a few yards away sending the most deadly glare possible at Cassi.. I think thats what Ricky said her name was. Speaking of those two, they seemed to be off in their own little world as the conversed back and forth laughing occasionally. They both had this strange look in their eyes, almost a dazed look. Why cant it be that easy with Raeven, honestly. Ricky makes it look so flippen easy, ugh man up Jc. just go over there and talk to her. I thought to myself. I took one final deep breath and started towards her. Here goes round two.

{Cassi}

        "Ricky look!" I exclaimed pointing, he turned his head in the direction my finger was pointing. His mouth formed an o shape then quickly turned into a cheeky grin.

"I have an idea.." he smirked leaning towards my ear. I giggled as his breath tickled my ear, I listened to his plan and felt myself start grinning. This boy was evil with a capital E, but I liked it. He quickly explained that since I drove Raeven here, and since he drove Jc here that if we took both vehicles back to their house that it would force Raeven and Jc to walk the few blocks back and spend genuine time together. I turned back to where Jc and Raeven stood, I shook my head frowning. Why was Raeven such a stubborn little shit, she literally was standing as far as she possibly could be away from Jc and she seemed almost bored with what he was saying to her. I actually pitied Jc, he was trying so hard to keep her attention. I could tell he was about to admit defeat, with his hunched shoulders and hands in his pockets. That does it, whether she wants it or not, im getting some romance into Rae's life. She needs to know not all guys are like Justin, no matter how much she believes they are. I need Jc to prove her wrong. I grabbed Rickys hand and lead him towards the other exit, sighing at the tingles that went through my skin whenever we touched. If only Raeven werent so stubborn maybe she'd actually know this feeling.

{Rae}

        I stood there awkwardly trying to ignore Jc's nattering, when I felt my phone vibrate in my jean pocket.

{Cassibee: Hey love, sorry. Ricky and I headed back to there house, you and Jc are going to have to walk here.... Dont kill me.. have fun kiddo (;} I groaned a little to loudly, earning a strange look form Jc.

"What up?" he asked, taking a few caution steps towards me. I sighed and held my phone screen up to his face, as he read the text something in his eye twinkled. I felt my stomach flip-flop at his smirk, I must be getting a stomach virus or something I thought. He handed my phone back to me and sighed, but not an upset sigh like I usually do. No it was more of an overly happy love struck boy sigh. I couldnt help but semi smile at that, no guy has ever been so persistent as Jc. I give him credit for that, but I refuse to fall in love again, not after Justin. Theres no way in hell I could handle going through that again. I remember the day it all went down like it happened yesterday.