One Mistake

"Come on lazy ass; you want the shoes or not?" Cassi yelled at me, as she shoved her way through the people aimlessly wandering around the mall. If you couldn't tell already she is a tad bit bossy. I inwardly groaned knowing this would cause me to actually exert effort, yeah I know I'm sort of lazy. Okay a lot lazy, but hey I'm simply being energy efficient. "Rae! Like now!" She screamed at me; standing in front of Sportcheck. 

        "I'm right here, chill your hormones." I grumbled stepping past her, "not like you're even here for the shoes, you're here cause that supposedly super hot worker." I sighed heading to the shoe section. I spotted my target automatically, "MY BABIES!" I shrieked running; yes oh my god I know right.  I AM RUNNING! I was so focused on the beautiful pair of Vans  few feet away; I didn't notice the poor person I ran smack into until a wee bit too late. I expected to fall flat on my ass. Waiting for the impact I shut my eyes, but it never came. I peered up through my bangs that were now covering my face, to see the most beautiful face any person on Earth could have. Words could not express what I was feeling, "eumphafsfg-Uh" was what I managed to get out of my mouth. Smooth Raeven smooth, I thought to myself. My inward monologue was cut short by a chuckle.

        "Babe if you wanted to meet me all you had to do was ask." He smirked letting me stand on my own. I rose an eyebrow at him, like sure he was hot and all but uhm over confident much.

"Who said I wanted to meet you?" I retorted doing my best to look intimidating.

"Love every fan wants to meet me." He replied leaning back against the rack of Vans, blocking view of m poor babies.

"Fans you say?" I asked shaking my head in annoyance. "Over confident much, thinking you have fans." I mumbled. He looked completely shocked and slightly offended. I took this opportunity to try and sneak around him to grab my beautiful babies. I was so close before he rudely yanked my wrist turning me around. I honestly was getting fed up with this guy now, looks or not you do not treat a lady like this. Douche. I thought to myself.

"So you're saying, you have no clue who I am?" he whispered looking around anxiously. I rolled my eyes,

"No. Alright? Now can I grab my shoes and leave now?" I asked anger very noticeable in my voice. He nodded solemnly and released my now sore wrist. I quickly grabbed the shoes and made my way to the cashier, bumping into a very flustered Cassi. "Take it you two hit off?" I winked at her.

"OH MY GOD RAE YOU HAVE NO IDEA!" She basically screamed in my ear. "But it didn't really go as -" she stopped abruptly, lifting her finger and pointing to the Vans rack.

"Uhm Cass? Cassi hellooooo" I said waving my free hand in front of her face. Her eyes were wide as saucers as she turned to me,

"Raeven... do you see that guy over there?" she whispered barely audible. I looked over to see that she was pointing to the annoying guy I met literally two seconds ago. I nodded at her.

"Yeah I met him literally two seconds ago." I continued to tell her about his and I's encounter. Her eyes widening with every detail, once I finished she turned to me and said almost in tears.

"Rae. You just met and basically rejected. THE JC CAYLEN." she screamed the last part at me while slapping my forearm. I glared at her, but I couldn't help but wonder what she was freaking out about and how she knew Mr. Jerks name."

A/N: short and simple starter chapter, I know its not great and I know all my twitter girls aren't in it yet. BUT JUST WAIT. I just needed a way for the meeting, now that's out of the way the drama llama and twists and turns shall begin. Enjoy!

Vote/Comment/Follow

Ps; JC RETWEETED ME LIKE 2 DAYS AGO! IM STILL SHITTING BRICKS ABOUT IT!

PPS; I still need a girl for Kian, so let me know.

Twitter; @My2ndlove_146

Tumblr; Just-a-simple-gal

Instagram; Raecaylen

Kay bye lovelies xx -RaeCaylen