The One Who Will Never See The Truth

{Raeven}

    I sunk down to the curb, placing my head in my hands. I was so confused, why had I just told Jc that? I'd known him for only a few short hours, and even in that time I had already established I did not like him one bit. On top of that I felt like an utter idiot, breaking down infont of him. I felt myself being lifted off the ground to my feet. I wiped my eyes and looked at Jc in confustion, "W-what are you doing?" I stumbled out. My breath still hitched from crying, his eyes seemed to be filled with mixed emotions. I spotted sadness, pity and what looked like a dab of anger. Why anger though? What did I say to upset him, I really dont understand this guy. Honestly he was so strange, yet I felt somehow drawn to him. In what way, I didnt know. At least not yet.

{Cassi}

     "Ricky, what do you think is taking them so long?" I asked nervously while pacing in-front of the love-seat he sat upon. All these horrible scenarios were playing through my head, I know Raevens a strong girl and she does know self defense but if anything happened to her I would never forgive myself. I felt Ricky wrap his fingers around my wrist, the tingles he gave me returned. I slowly turned to face him, annoyance clear across my face. He peered up at me with concern clouding his usually bright eyes.

"Cas, you need to calm down. Raeven is fine, shes with Jc. Jc would never let anyone hurt a girl." He responded while rubbing his hands up and down my arms. I felt myself start to relax when the door flew open. I immediately ran to the doorway, in hopes that Raeven and Jc had finally returned. I was only to be greeted by Sam and Lexi snuggling up to one another as they took off their jackets.

"Thats it!" I yelled out of frustration. "I am going to look for them myself then. You all have fun sitting here on your asses." I angrily finished, slamming the door shut behind me. I hurried down the walk way and headed in the direction of the mall. Oh I really hope shes okay, I know this coming up week will be hard for her considering it'll mark one year since the breakup. I just really hope she didnt do anything stupid.

{Jc}

     We stood there inches apart for I dont even know how long. I just kept staring into her eyes, they seemed to be full of such despair and vulnerability it almost hurt to look at her. To any normal person she would just seem like a fragile broken little girl, but to me I could see past that. I could see the strong girl that was currently hidden behind the pain. I yearned to reach out and hold her, to place my lips upon hers, to make her feel safe again. All I wanted was to make her happy. I slowly reached out and cupped her face, lifting it slowly so she was eye level with me. I felt her breath hitch and her pupils dilated. I smirked quickly feeling a sense of pride about having this effect on her. I slowly leaned in making sure she was okay with it. She didnt seem to make a move to stop me, so I leaned in to close the space. I was so close to her i cold  feel her warm breath on my face, only a few more inches. I felt her suck in a final breath as I touched my lips softly to hers, I automatically felt fireworks erupt in my stomach. How could a girl I just met have this effect on me? I was suppose to be the unattainable one, the one all the fans knew would always be single and happy about it. What was this girl doing to me?

{Raeven}

     What was I doing? Oh my God, this can not be happening. As soon as I felt his lips touch mine, I felt a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. The same feeling I had whenever someone mentioned Justin, before the breakup. Thinking of him made my heart shatter again, I quickly pulled away from Jc. Turning to face the other way, I could feel the tears starting to well up again. No not again, I promised I'd never let this happen again. I promised Cassi, my mom, and most importantly myself. I quicky blurted out "I'm so sorry Jc. That was a giant mistake, I am so utterly sorry. When you see Cassi just tell her I went home. I only live about 3 blocks from here." I quickly turned on my heels and began to quickly run away. I needed a clear head and space, a lot of space.

A/N: Okay guys, so I' really sorry for the delay. I've just been really busy, I'm in IB and on the soccer team and I babysit so Im literally scrambling for free-time and usually when I have it I end up sleeping.  But I'm back and I finished off this chapter for you, it's not great I'm sorry. I've just been rushing so that you guys could have something to read. I'm sorry if this was a disappointment to anyone. I needed a bit of a filler to introduce the drama that is just around the corner. I apologize again if this was a let down to any of my readers, I'm literally so grateful that you guys actually like this and read it. I swear I'll do my best to make it up to you all!

Side note: IM AT 500 READS! YOU GUYS THAT IS CRAZY! I didnt even expect to get to 100. Thank you all so much <3

Vote/comment/follow

Twitter: @My2ndlove_146

Tumblr: All-Canadian-Gal

Instagram: Raecaylen146

Feel free to follow me, Ill always follow back (:

AGAIN IM SORRY IF THIS ISNT THE BEST CHAPTER, I REALLY AM.

Thats it for now my lovely readers, stay tuned. Update shall come hopefully before next Saturday.

-Rae<3