I Can Feel The Love

{Sam}

        "Shit." I muttered under my breath, looking over at Lexy who was cuddled up to my chest on the couch. We had literally just got the house to ourselves and now I have to get up and rescue Jc and Ricky. "What idiots," I muttered. Lexy stirred on my chest looking up at me curiously,

"Whats up babe?" she asked innocently. I sighed knowing she'd either be really upset or really mad about the fact that I had to cut this date short. Not that I blame her, we havent had proper alone time in ages. I smiled at he sadly and showed her the message from Ricky.

{Rickkerrss: SAM GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE GURL. Jc's ACTING ALL WEIRD AND WERE TRAPPED IN SPORTCHECK AND CANT GET TO MY CAR!} She smiled up at me got off my lap and took me by complete surprise. "Well lets get a move on cow-boy. Those boys cant save themselves now can they. Race ya to the car." She winked then took off. I smirked, thank God I found her. At first I was a little sceptical about dating a fan, but she just seemed so right and thank God I asked her when I did. I honestly think my life would be a drag without her, she likes to spice things up. Literally; I let her cook dinner one time and she made the spiciest butter chicken known to man kind I swear. Im just glad she's finally mine.

{Lexy}

        Ya sure I was bummed our alone time was cut, but I love Sam. I also love the other boys they're like my second family. Its a weird feeling saying my idols are like my family now. I still remember the day we met at Playlist Live last year, I was honestly a wreck. I managed to hold it in until after the meet and greet, in which I happened to fall smack on my face right infront of Sam and sprain my ankle. I was super bummed that I had to go back to my hotel room and miss that days meet and greet. Well I was bummed until he shows up at my door, crazy right?! I still dont even know where he got my room number from.. I should ask him about that one day. But yeah he said he felt really bad that I didnt get the chance to meet everyone, so he brought them all to me. We all got on really well, and well one thing lead to another and four months later bada bing bada boom I became his girlfriend. Its all so crazy and impossible sounding, like one of those over cheesy fan fictions I tend to read every now and then. (Aha.. sue me.) But it really happened exactly like that, and Im glad it did, but sometimes its just so hard being his girlfriend.  Between and the conferences and meet and greets it seems like hes never around and when he is the boys are there 99% of the time. In the end I love him and all the boys so whether I like it or not I have to share him with millions of people.

        I was sitting in the SUV with my feet on the dash waiting for Sam to show up. Honestly boy I dont run that fast, where could he be? I hopped out of the SUV barefoot not bothering to put my Toms back on even though they did tie my outfit together perfectly. I padded back up the drive way and rounded the corner to be scooped up and thrown over a shoulder. I started panicking, oh my God I am going to be raped. Oh my God! Where is Sam? "SAM, SAM HELP!" I screamed hoping he would come to my rescue, I felt the kidnapper start chuckling and drop me lightly on the grass. I looked up into the amused eyes of my oh so sweet boyfriend. "You ass!" I huffed storming over to him and smacking his arm. His body vibrated in  amusement, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"C'mon babe I was just teasing." He said kissing me lightly. I couldnt help but smile and forgive him, I pulled away and pretended to contemplate for a moment. 

"Hmm well I guess you are forgiven this time." I giggled pecking his cheek, I grabbed his hand and started towards the car. "C'mon mister we have to idiots to save." I smiled knowing even if we werent alone together we were still together; and thats all Ive ever wanted with Sam.

{Jc}

         I still cant believe it, she rejected me and not even sweetly. She just flat out looked at me and basically told me I was a huge dickhead, which in retrospect I guess I could have toned down the confidence a bit. I just thought girls liked that, but no apparently this one had to go and be different. I dont even know what it is about her that makes me so upset that she rejected me, like she defiantly wasnt model type or even close. yet something about her drew me to her. That and the fact that I happened to walk straight into her while she was running so I could "swoop her off her feet" helped it a bit too.  Her eyes though, they werent brown, but they werent hazel. It was almost as if they were gold, maybe it was the lighting but she was breath taking in a way no other girl Ive been with has been. Not that Im a player or anything, I believe in dating only if you truly know the person...

"Jc, Jccccc Hellooooooo. Are you even listening dude?" Rickys voice snapped me out of my own self pity moment. I looked over at him to see a look of annoyance written across his face. I sighed and gave him the continue on motion. "Well as I was saying, she was gorgeous Jc you dont even understand! She even had a Pikachu sweat shirt on, and she is a huge fan of me. Yet she hid it so well until I brought it up, oh and I got her number Jc!" He looked over at me with the cheesiest smile I think possible, I smiled back.

"Good job bro, you do have game after all." I replied dropping my head back down and thinking of mystery girl. How could she reject me? Im flippen Justin Caylen, this has never happened to me. Even before youtube when I wanted a girl I got her. I was so busy pitying myself I didnt realize Ricky stopped until I smashed into his back. I looked up at him,

"Okay dude whats up? Youve been overly quiet since we snuck out of Sportcheck and you havent commented on any girl yet. What happened in there?" I sighed looking at my feet, I gulped looked up and said for the first time ever.

"I was rejected."  Rickys mouth dropped, he looked utterly astounded. 

"By?" he quickly asked curiously masking his face, I shook my head glancing to the left slightly by mistake. When something or someone caught my eye should I say, I pointed and said

"Her!" Rickys eyes wandered over to where I was pointing. His eyes widened slightly, I rose my eyebrow at him in confusion.

"That girl shes with is Cassi! The girl I was talking about earlier." My heart literally stopped, I grabbed Rickys elbow and started rushing towards the way they went.

"Well lets go then Ricky! This could be my only chance to redo what I messed up on earlier." I honestly could not be happier at the moment. As we rushed over towards them I kept repeating the same phrase over and over in my head "Dont mess up thia time Justin. Do not mess this up."

A\N; LONGEST CHAPTER YET. THIS TOOK FOREVER. Sorry for lack of updates, school started and highschools a drag. Well here comes all the Drama lama kiddies. Hope yall are ready.

LEXY I FINALLY GOT YOU IN THERE! Hope Your Intro Chapter Was Satisfactory.!

Twitter; my2ndlove_146

Tumblr; Just-A-Simple-Gal

Stay Beautiful xx -Raecaylen