Love is so complicated( bvb and botdf fanfiction)

Hi!!!, I'm Iris Roach. (A/N my real name is Iris Roach but some call me becca :D). I love botdf ALOT I'm 14 years old. And my friend is the best in the whole wide world. She just scored me/ us 2 concert tickets to blood on the dance floor and black veil brides. Ohh and backstage passes!! She saved up ALOT well.... because my parent's hate me and her parent's her. I also pitched in about 200 dolars. Money well spent. Let me tell you more about mysel. I listen to theese bands: Black Veil Brides, Blood On The Dance Floor, Motionless In White, Jeffre Star, Slipknkot, Sleeping With Siren's Marilyn Manson, Pierce The Veil, etc, I have a pinkish blue hair and I love cats. My parents hate me because im not "normal" like Ashley Purdy say's, Being unique is cool, Normal? Whats normal? A setting on a washing machine and no one wants to be that - Ashley Purdy. My friend is Leda she has a Youtube it's Ledamonsterbunny, GO SUBSCRIBE TO HER!!!! And my ex boyfriend use to abuse me, Im so glad im away from him. My celebrity crush is Jayy von monroe and Andy beirsack. IRIS POV: I woke up to my alarm playing New years day by bvb. I went and took a shower. After the shower I went downstairs to get a poptart. My mom was already at work, So I went back upstairs and realized today was the day I was going to the concert, I silently screamed, With no one in the house I still couldn't scream because of the neighbor's. I went to pick out my outfit: a botdf shirt with ripped skinny black skinny jeans and a pair ov battman convers's. And i did the sam thing to my hair, Teased it a little ad put my extinctions in, Now on to makeup I have super natural beautiful skin so i put some eyeliner on. And i was done. By now the time was 10:02 it took me 25 minutes, NEW WORLD RECORD!!! I called Leda and she answered, OUR CONVERSATION , L: leda I: iris.

L:hey!!!

I:heyyyy!!!!