title of your story

wow guys i feel like its been a year and 13 days!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Kiah you are telling us that all this time, you have known about your sister’s affair with her teacher?" The lawyer asked me while pacing back in forth infront of me.

"Yes, but it wasn’t an affair, it was love. And who am I to tell someone who to love?" i say with a shrug of my shoulders.

(flashback Kiah's POV)

"So what happens when you go out to lunch with your sister and Robert?"

I look out the window as we pass by all the food places, The Motion, by Drake fills the silence.

"So, Kiah tell me about yourself." Mr. Lopez says turning the radio down.

"Well, sir I-"

"Please call me Robert, your family." he says with a smile.

"R-Robert, well as you know I’m a straight A student, I love to sing and well I’m not all that." I say putting my head down while pulling at my sleeves. I let out a sigh as we pull up to the restaurant. The host leads us to a booth in the back . I slide in the booth facing the wall with Kaylee and Robert sits in font of us.

"So, Kiah how have you been, and be real because I know something is wrong with you. No one is hurting you are they?" Kaylee says with a look of concern.

"What? N-no" i say my voice cracking. I clear my throat and say it again in a stern voice. I know she sees right through me.

"So, do you have a boy friend?" She says waggling her eyebrows. I smile, thanking God she dropped the subject.

"No, well maybe." I say with a smile thinking about Kayden.

"Awwww! Look Robert she’s in love! I used to have that smile when I used to think about you!" she yells nudging Robert.

"Used too?" He says with a smirk, she sticks her tongue out at him and I laugh. They both turn to me looking confused.

"You say I’m in love." I say laughing when Kaylee and Robert blush. Lunch continued like that. Just us laughing, I really felt like i belonged there. I felt like I found family that loved me. We ate in silence, we were eating in silence when I feel a hand come down on my shoulder with a light squeeze. I turn my head with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey babe, what are you doing here?" Kayden asked me. I smile as I slide out of the booth and hug him.

"Well, Its a long story." I say with a sigh.

"I have all the time in the world for you." He says. He leans down to kiss me and I meet him half way. I moan at the contact of his lips. I can feel him smirk against my lips, he licks my lower lips asking for entrance. I smile as i open my mouth, i hear someone clear their throat behind us. I pull away blushing when I see Kaylee laughing beside me. Kaylee gets out the booth and hugs Kayden. He looks taken aback as he looks at me, I let out a laugh at the look on his face. Poor thing doesn’t know what’s going on. +

"Kayden, this is my sister." i say.

"Oh! You found her! That’s great!" he yells and hugs her back. They break apart as Robert stands up and yells.

"Kayden! It’s been a year and 7 days dude! How have you been?" Kaylee and I look at each other, eye brows raised.

"Now, this is a long story." Kayden says, both men looking at us. Kaylee and I exchange looks and slide into the booth while the guys occupy the other side.

"We go way back, see this all started when.."