Warning Girl X Girl!!! Rated R

well hey! im going to get back to the real story right after this short story! im sorry i know but again, this is just a side story that had nothing to do with the real story. someone requested another girl x girl short story so here is is! and if u want me to make a short story between any of the charters just let me know ^.^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey what’s up girly?" I ask walking up to Deja plopping my bag down and sliding into the chair next to her. I’m so happy that it is 7th period.

"Hey, are you still coming over after school?" Deja asked me with a bright smile. I nod, thinking about how I could forget that we had plans? I’ve been so off lately. "What’s wrong honey?" She asks, turning to me and tucking a strand of hair behind my hair. I take the chance to study her face that is so close to mine. I take in her long brown hair and her milk chocolate brown eyes, the way her face scrunches when she thinks something is wrong. A smile plays on my lips as I tip my head up so my lips can meet hers. I love the feeling of her soft lips moving with mine.

I break the kiss putting my forehead on hers. I look into those eyes that I love so much, they just feel like home. "Nothing is wrong ok? So stop worrying over nothing ok?" I say landing a kiss on her lips every word I speak. She gives a slight nod, as the teacher lets out a cough. I turn to him with a smirk playing on my face. "Oh, I’m sorry you can start."

I say, knowing he is very angry by the fact that I was kissing MY girlfriend. I roll my eyes and slump back into my seat, ready for the next hour of mind numbing math.Yay! Not.

"Kaylee, wake up, the Hell is over." I hear Deja whisper into my ear. I let out a groan as I pop my back with the back of the chair. I stand and grab my bag, as I follow Deja out to my car. I slide into the car and put the key into the ignition. When Deja and I were buckled up I pull out into the road heading to Deja’s house.

"Come on baby, drive faster. I don’t think I can wait any longer." Deja says putting her hand on my thigh, rubbing up my leg. I put a little more pressure on the gas peddle,trying to get there faster. When I pull up to her house we both jump out of the car, and sprint to the door. She slides her key into the handle and swings the door open, as she throws her bag down on the floor. She grabs my bag and throws it over by hers as she jumps on me wrapping her legs around my waist. In seconds her smooth lips are moving with mine. She licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, I smile as I open my mouth. I start to walk over to the couch kicking the door shut. I lay her down onto the couch as I taste her mouth and she tastes mine. I love the way she tastes on my tongue.

She pulls her mouth off of mine as she trails wet butterfly kisses down my neck. I bite back a low moan as she sucks on my sweet spot. I run my hand down to her waist and tugged at her shirt, she lifts her arms letting me take her shirt off. She grips mine and throws both away somewhere around the room. She licks the lining around my bra as she slides my bra off my shoulder. I run my hands over her chest as she sucks my nipple into her mouth. I arch my back trying to give her access to more of me. I bite my lip as she starts to kiss down my stomach. I trail my hands down to her pants as i tug them off. I slip in between her legs , as I start to rub her above her underwear. She moans and arches her back, I smile up at her as i slip off her thong, keeping eye contact up until I throw the piece of clothing somewhere in the room with the rest. I part her legs as I find her clit with my tongue. She moans out and jerks back.

I grip her hips holding her in place as i slip two fingers into her wet pussy. Her breathing becomes quicker and shallower as she starts to pant. I feel her start to pull on my hair as she reaches her climax. She lets out a high pitched scream as she explodes on my tongue. She pulls me up and kisses me. I lick her lip asking for entrance. She keeps her mouth closed as she grins. I bite her lip and she lets out a gasp, I take the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. She lays me back onto the couch as she lays on my chest. I grab the pink plaid blanket off the back of the couch and cover us up. I kiss Deja on the forehead as i slip off to sleep.