chapter what ever :) lol

Ok I'm back!! yay lol its not much but i think imma have a new chapter soon :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Time for school!" Deja yells as she jumps on top of me. I groan as i squirm under her.

"Get off of me!" I mange to wheeze out. She jumps off of me and i slowly roll of the bed and onto the floor. I pick myself off the ground while trying to catch my breath.

"Why? Just why?" I ask regaining my breath. She shrugs her shoulders and look away trying to be innocent, but we all know she’s not.

"Hey are you guys almost ready?" I hear Ray yell coming into my new room. He opens the door to see Deja standing over me and me in only my black lacy bra and my matching thong. His face turns red as he mumbles a sorry and closes the door behind him. I can’t help the blush that comes across my face, yeah I know I’m a stripper but i don’t know the people personally. I get up off the floor ignoring Deja’s laughter and make a bee line to the bathroom that is attached to the bed room. I turn on the shower as i strip down, I hop into the warm shower as i scrub my body. After thirty minutes and an angry Deja beating at the door I slip out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body. I walk past Deja and walk over to my bad that is sitting on my bed.

Deja walks over to my Ipod and presses shuffle as we start getting ready. An hour later, Sleeping With Sirens, Blood On The Dance Floor, and Pierce The Veil on shuffle and Ray yell at us telling us we are late, we finally strut down the stairs. Deja is dressed in a mini jean skirt and a tight purple V-neck with purple pumps, she has glitter eye shadow that matches her heels. I on the other hand have short shorts that come mid thigh with a pink plaid flowing half shirt that shows off my belly button ring. I slip on my pink plaid pumps on as i sling my bag over my shoulder. I walk over to the mirror and apply my pink glitter eye shadow and thick eye liner. I smear the pink lip gloss over my lips as i hand it over to Deja. We walk out to the car seeing a very pissed off Ray in the front seat. He lets out a huff and speeds down the street towards the school. We arrive at school an hour and a half late. Deja and I sign in and head to our class. It helps that we have the same times table as me.

Deja busts into our English room, and all eyes are on us. Me eyes trail up to a waving hand in the back. My eyes meet Marco’s in the back of the room. I smile and wave back. "Now, ladies can I ask why you are almost two hours late to my class?" The smile drops from my face as my stomach drops with it. I snap my face up to the front of the room as Deja and I freeze in my place. My eyes meet the same sky blue eyes that have caused me so much pain over the last 24 hours. His mouth drops and he goes stiff. I put my head down as Deja tugs on my arm and pulls me to the seat in the back beside Marco. I hear Robert clear his throat as he starts to talk about short stories. He gives us an assignment to write a short story about something that had a great impact in their life. I know the perfect story to write about. A smile makes it way to my lips as i start to walk out of the room as the bell rings. As i slip past Robert i whisper to him. "If you wanna play a game sir, let the games begin." He smirks at me and turns around. I walk out with Deja and Marco giving me a weird look. Let the games begin.