White out

You were so happy. You were going to go Seoul (Korea) tomorrow. Phil, the guy next door to your apartment was really sad to hear you go. He had flaring red hair and had dimples which ran up from his forehead to his chin. He had tears running down his eyes.
"Don't go, please. For the sake of me and Diana.." He did it that sort of face puppies do. You tried not to laugh because he failed on the face but then you cleared your throat to say 'sorry' and looked away.
"I know this for your work and for your source of living but....I L-LOVED YOU!"he said grabbing your hand and looked you straight into your (e/c) eyes.
You stared at him you wanted to close the door and leave him.
"Phil I....I never thought of you more tha-"
"Why.....I WANTED YOU SINCE THE 10 YEARS WE MET DONT DO THIS TO ME PLEASE!" He had a twinkle in his green eyes.
"Please, let me make my own decisions for my self thanks."you closed the door, then you started to cry. You knew that everything that you had memories here was going to be all just a flash.
You looked at your Kaneki watch to notice....
"OH SHIT IM LATE!!!!"
You ran with your suitcase and went down the stairs as quickly as possible not trying to trip....then.....BOOM.
YOUR OUT.

Authors note: sorry for taking so long my relative that was really close to me died and I had no use of life anymore so I got depressed.

Jungkook:damn that's sad
Suga:meh
Jin: i will cook yah some noodles if that makes yah better...
Rap mon: come here so I can give you a kiss...
Me:...why?
Everyone:*looks at namjoon*
V: maybe if I could cuddle you you would be better?
J hope: *in the corner staring at lemon fanfic I wrote*
Jimin:....

Thanks for continuing on reading my crap XD

TO BE CONTINUED......

The dream JungkookXreaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara