New life, new story

You were at the job interview it was raining heavily so you decided to go inside.
You were in the the room of the job interview.
"Oh hello how are you Y/N" the first woman said (btw its the people in the picture)
"Um...hello everyone it's very nice to meet you thank you very much!" You shook everyone's hand and sat down in front of them squeezing your trousers although it was hurting your fingers since it was cotton.
"So...why do you want to be a make up artist? What made you want to be so inspirational and have such a one way job?"the fourth man said pushing up his glasses.
You pokerfaced him and finally came up with an answer.
" I wanted to have this job because I wanted to have a job that approved with other people and make them happy by making them confident in themselves" you said smiling.
"Hm interesting, have you had any experience in this job?" the second guy said.
"Well..yes I have...blah blah blah" after about an hour ( I am very sorry if job interviews aren't like this :3) you got out and got your result. You were very confused because it said your going to Korea in Seoul to style for.... "BTS!???" Everyone looked and you said sorry.

This is the end of part 2 thanks for caring on reading I am very honoured( 9-9 )

Me: okay guys what do you Think about the story so far
Jungkook: Hey when am I going to come man?...
Me: *sighs*soon jungkook soon!
Rap mon:stfu I'm getting this girl idc she is pretty *looks at screen and taps at it*
Jhope: noooo she's mine!!!!
V: ...
Suga: ugh you idiots she obviously wants me
Jin: hm she looks alright.
Me: guys you don't need to fight over her and Jin thank you for the good behaviour *. Struggling to stop the fight*

Please write a comment and like my story please it's my first fanfic thank you!