Meeting Mo-Mo!

Kiko's pov

Walking, walking and some more walking is what this mission has been so far. Oh wait i almost forgot there was that rude comment from the drunk ass hole every once and a while. This might be the most boring rode trip ever! But then Sakura dicited to brake the nice long silence with her high pitch voice asking if there are any ninjas we might run into. "no Sakura the worst we might run into are some theves." Kakashi answered. "Oh ok" she replied. After a few more hours of walking we came to a bridge. Almost half way across the bridge there was a puddle off to the side of the bridge. I could tell by the surroundings that it hasn't rained for weeks maybe even months. I looked up at Kakashi to see if he noticed, he looked back at me at just shook his head no. So i just dropped it and kept on walking. After a few mote minutes suddenly Kakashi screamed out duck. We all dropped to the hard ground but before any of us could process what was happening Kakashi's body was torn apart by two chains. I was about to scream but then i remembered what happens... it was a clone of him that got killed not the real him. There where two men one was heading for Sasuke and the other at Naruto. Sakura went to protect the drunk-tard. Sasuke was doing good fighting bad ass ninja number one but Naruto was frozen in place. I don't know what happened but in a matter of seconds i was in front of Naruto fighting bad ass ninja number two ass. I used all ty-jutsu and I was amazed at my abnormal speed. I noticed Naruto got a small cut on his hand when i was finished beating ninja number two to a pulp. After that Kakashi decided to come out of hiding. "Good job Sasuka, Kiko, Sakura. Sorry Naruto i didn't think you would freeze up like that." said Kakashi. "what are you...... chicken." added Sasuke. "Hey don't be such a duck ass!" i said sticking up for my little blond friend. But of course like all duck butts he just replied with a abnormal hn' sound. "Naruto then began to spazz out."Naruto stop moving around so much, I think there was poison in the blade. The more you move the faster the poison will spread." Kakashi explained after tying up the two ninjas to a tree. Then Naruto being....... well Naruto stabbed himself to get the poison out and made some long speech. "That' great Naruto but at this rate if you keep moving around like that you will bleed to death." Kakashi said in a bored tone. Naruto started to freak out even more but i lightly punched him on the head to make him stop, then began to rap his hand. Kakashi went to have a little 'talk' with the drunk-tard as i finished up. "thanks" Naruto said once i was done. "No problem" i replied back. A few minutes later drunk-tard and Kakashi retuned. "I found out this mission is at least a B-ranked if not harder mission........ If you all want to keep going on with this mission we will but Naruto might need medical attention for his hand." he said but then drunk-tard lade out this hole sob story. so now we are stuck doing a mission that might be a B-ranked or harder........ fun.

*a few hours later*

"Duck!" Kakashi screamed again. A giant sord went over are heads and into a tree up a head. Some guy in cow pants was standing on the sord. What was his name again....... Zabuza and than the other guy Haku. " Zabuza Demon of the Hidden Mist" Kakashi recognized. "Kakashi the famous copy cat ninja of the leaf." Zabuza said back. "So we finally meet again Kakashi. I don't want you to go easy on me this time." Zabuza replied after. Once Kakashi pulled down his head band you could see his other eye which held the sharingan . They fought for a while before Kakashi started to mess with Zabuza's head. Once Kakashi had Zabuza on the verge of death some ninja in a mask came in saying he would dispose of the body before jumping off. "He still alive isn't he" i whispered to myself. "Ok lets get to my home to get fixed up fore a little while.". Said drunk-tard braking the silence. "Thank you that would be wonderful" replied Kakashi with a closed eyed smile. Then we where on are way to Drunk tards house to stay for a little while. (Thank you for the spelling correct on sharingan :3)