oh fun a drunk

normal pov

So far all we have had were these crappy d-ranked missions. Talk about B-O-R-I-N-G! With a capital everything! Kakashi's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "What is everyones points". He asked. "point B"came Sakura's voice out of the little ear peace in my ear. "point C" said Sasuke. "point D" i responded. "point A" came Naruto's voice a little later. "You where to slow Naruto.... again" said Kakashi. "Its on the move" said Kakashi again.

We ran after the lost cat, my god everyone is making this mission sound so important. Naruto got the cat but in the proses got his face almost scratched off and mr serious reported it to Kakashi. "I WANT A BETTER MISSION!" screamed into the head phone peace bursting all of are ear drums.

*at the Hokage's office*

"Hello team seven" the Hokage greeted us as we walked into his office. "Lord Hokage" we all greeted and bowed at the same time."let me see, we have a few more D-ranked missions team seven can do...... Like baby sitting or maybe shopping, or maybe ev-." "NO!" Naruto shouted out making a 'X" formation with his arms. "Naruto stop it" Kakashi whispered to him slightly embarrassed. " No sensei we can do better then these stupid little chores" he said. I totally agreed but didn't dare say that out loud and earn a long boring scold from Kakashi. "Fine then we have a c-ranked to escort some one."he said. " who are we escorting? a princess or mayd-" '"come in" Hokage cut him off. Some old drunk guy came in with a bottle of sage in his hand. After he ruddily insulted us....... we more insulted Naruto then us. "Well then, we will meet by the gate in a hour so home and pack" he stated before leaveing to probbably do the same.

*at the gates*

For once Kakashi was on time, it might be the first sign of the end of the world. "ok let's go" Kakashi said as soon as every one was at the front gate.And that was the begging of something that will change everyones point of view on a few things............ cliffhanger!