Meeting team 7, horny as a rabbit

Still Kiko:

I woke up like usu- opes never mind mr. Perverted books from Naruto is still here. "Should I step out of throwing range or are you calmed down now?" He asked once I looked up at him. Of course I just went with the flow and nodded my head yes. "Ok, good... Well I guess lets get to the Hokage and see what he thinks". "Okay!" I chirped. Once I got out of bed I found a bag by my bed. " Kakashi what's in the bag?" I asked. " we found it a from where we scenced you com frome". " oh, ok then". 'Maybe I should of looked around a little more first' I thought. I looked through the bag and saw a lot! Of cloths for such a small bag. I took out a tank and a pare of skinny jeans I found and walked to the bathroom. " be right back" I said closeing the bathroom door to take a shower and get ready. Once I walked out we started to walk to the Hokaga's office in a nice silence. (Thank you for correcting the mistakes :3)

~*~Hokaga's Office~*~

Kakashi knocked on the door only rod a gruff voice to say you may enter. Walking in I noticed in front of me was th man who passed away the laste episode of Naruto I watche last night. Right now he was sitting behind a big wooden desk witha pipe and scrole. "hello Kakashi who is this little girl you brought for me to see today?" he asked in the same gruff but slightly kind tone. "this is Kiko Nekozowa, she was found coming up to the gates earlier today but had a slight....... Problem on the way" he said and you could practuly hear the sly smirk in his voice when he mentioned problem. I bowed before him to show my respect. " Loard Hokaga, Sir I would like to have your permission to live here in your village and become a ninja." I asked in my most seriouse tone. " well I don't see why not but I will have a under cover anubi just for safety reasons" he replyed. " thank you so much!" I praticale shouted. He let out a slow, low chuckle befor saying I could be on Kakashi's team.

~*~ at the academy because I'm lazy :3 ~*~

Once on the roof I kind of, maybe, just a little zoned out until I herd my name... Opss! So after I told a little about my self (in the intro) it was mr duck butt hair cuts turn, holy shiznit who would have thought the Uchiha would be as horny as a jack rabbit! I thought....... Wait nope I said it out loud.......danm.......again! Then blah blah early blah blah breakfast blah blah don't care blah blah............. Shit.......... Their staring.......... And I said it out loud...........opss............again. * anime tears*